“GOOD Cuban food...”
Review of Bella Cuba

Bella Cuba
Reserve with OpenTable
Bella Cuba is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #91 of 1,101 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: City Center
Cross street: Lincoln road
Transit: In from a restaurant we have a Miami beach router bus stop
Description: Traditional Family Run Cuban restaurant in the Heart of South Beach. We are Celebrating 10 years. Our famous Lechon Asado is Marinated for 9 hours and slow roasted for 5 hours! Our Cuban bread is baked in house, making our sandwiches really delicious! Don't Forget to try our Blueberry Mojito! So come join us for some delicious home cooked Cuban food and cocktails with friendly service the whole family will enjoy.
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We wanted authentic Cuban food and this place delivered. The service was good. It just seemed quiet and lacking in atmosphere...perhaps, it needs to be darker or set up differently.

There are newer reviews for Bella Cuba

Reviewed August 25, 2013

First time trying a cuban themed restaurant. The flavors were excellent, especially the seafood soup and rice. The coffee was the best on the trip. My dad wanted to go back for a second time this trip. My boys ordered steak and said it was very tasty. Small and friendly atmosphere. Sort of a home cook feel to the place and food. Just simply very good food, with nice flavors. And the price was reasonable.

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I took a quick day trip to Miami and planned to have dinner at Bella Cuba. It's a small, quaint restaurant right in the heart of SoBe. A nice walk or quick cab ride from any of the hotels on the SoBe strip. We ordered The Drunken Chicken w/ rice dish and the skirt steak dinner. However, after ordering, something came up and we had to abruptly leave the restaurant. The staff was very accommodating and were more than happy to get our dishes out quickly and well wrapped in take-out boxes.
Later, we reheated our food and it was so delicious. The drunken chicken was flavorful and my husband's skirt steak was melt-in-your mouth tender. It also came with some potatoes that my husband and I could only describe as magical...lol!
We regret that we could not stay for the full dining experience, however, this has only made us look forward to returning. We can only imagine how great it will be!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

The tamal is a must-try appetizer. They had a yuca desert that was very similar to a doughnut - and was wonderful.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

The Bella Cuba restaurant is a great find and should not be missed if you are anywhere in the neighborhood. Even if you are not, take the twenty-five cent Local Beach bus to get there!
Located just off Lincoln on Washington it is easy to find and has outdoor sidewalk seating. Inside the décor is pleasant informal and there is a constant flow of local patrons coming back for repeat meals or takeout.
For drinks their Mojito is excellent and happy hour starts at four P.M. The Cuban sandwich is one of my favorites using true pulled pork in a large pastry folded over. Large enough for two to split.
One of the best dishes I have every experienced was the ham croquette. I am sure I could eat a dozen without effort. Part of the appetizer offering.
The Drunken Chicken Rice is to die for and must be part of any meal in this restaurant! Don’t miss it.
The black bean soup offered with many dishes is great. I don’t believe there is anything on the menu that is not excellent.
We had the opportunity to dine there several times during our visit since numerous friends all wanted to try it out. A link to their website is http://bella-cuba.com/
Highly recommended!

Been to Bella Cuba? Share your experiences!