Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Loved It!

First time in Pedicab. Me and my girlfriend had a great time riding with our guide. The driver knew... read more

Reviewed March 25, 2018
Damion-Brown-DC
Washington DC, District of Columbia
via mobile
Vacation Fun

One of the most relaxing, yet amazing trip guide experiences through wonderful landmarks around... read more

Reviewed March 21, 2018
Elroy J
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 26, 2017

I brought my mom down to Florida for Christmas. My friend told me to try SoBe Rides when we get to Miami so I decided to book us a ride. It was great!! It didn't rain, we got to see all of the best sites of South Beach AND I didn't have to hear my mom complain about walking around all day. I would definitely do this again!!

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed June 26, 2017

Nice ride the crew know the area very well . Definitely recommend .
They know all the little things that some local don't even know exist.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

Came to Miami for a business trip and wanted something to do on my down time. Booked this tour and the tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable of the area. I took lots of pics and it was a great experience and I highly recommend this company!

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed June 24, 2017

I took a tour of the Famous South beach with Sobe Rides. They took me to see the best areas to enjoy my Vacation. I saw the nicest store to shop at and some historical sites like the Versace Mansion, that was exciting. The driver was upbeat and very professional. I saved a ton of walking by taking Sobe around the city. Would definitely recommend the experience!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed June 19, 2017

I have been to Miami Beach many times and I know a lot about the city but I had a friend coming to visit for the first time and I was looking for something that would be fun to do. I booked a tour not expecting much of it but to my surprise I learned a lot and the experience was different from any tour I have been on before. The tour guide was funny, well spoken, and made us laugh the entire time. The ride was a little bumpy, but overall we had a great time.

Date of experience: December 2016