“Love this place ....really!”
Review of CJ's Crab Shack

CJ's Crab Shack
Ranked #170 of 1,087 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
“Love this place ....really!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Went to south beach last week and my boyfriend and i decided to try CJs crab shack. They had a few specials I decided to try the lobster special and boyfriend went with the grauper sandwich. First service was okay, they seemed fairly busy so it was understandable wasnt always there but the person who I think is the manager was (that wasnt a special )very friendly and checked in on us. Now to food.....the food was just fantastic for taste, awesome lobster tail with shrimp in the delicious garlic butter sauce....just lovely. My boyfriend also loved his sandwich and he very picky with certain foods . I highly recommend.

“Great Dinner, Love the Drink Specials!”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

After paying a LOT for an unimpressive first dinner in Miami Beach, we found this place just a block down from our hotel. They had a $7 drink special, with huge delicious drinks like Rum Punch and Long Island Iced Tea. They had seafood for me and a really tasty steak for my hubby. Our server, Asya, was very attentive and fun, and even showed me some tricks to getting all the meat out of my Blue Crab. Everything was delicious! We sat outside and watched the beautiful people go by, and I'd love to go back NOW!!

• Visited February 2013
New York City, New York
“Excellent seafood with reasonable prices”
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the blue crabs and my hubby got the snow crabs. They were yummy! Seasoned perfectly, portions were great! The manager owner was friendly and made sure customers needs are met. My observation as to the server however is that he was less attentive to our needs.. our server checked on us once. Mostly, the bus boy acted as our server and our server mainly danced in the front with the sitting hostess. Realized when we got our bill that they impose a mandatory 17% tip- that explains why the server didn't care much for our needs. I will still go back nonetheless coz their crabs were worth it. Yum!

Missouri
“Grouper around this beach side restaurant !!!!!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Sea food platter with blackened grouper, shrimp, scallops, crab in the shell and finished with sweet potatoes. My husband never said a word the total time there. Crab and dark beer for me. Price was on the moderate side. Not the trendiest, but the service and food were great!
The total bill - dinner, beer, and dessert for two with valet parking and tip was only $90.00.

Gaielle and Bob

• Visited January 2013
Alexandria, Virginia
“We weren't looking for fire-breathing clowns”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Just good seafood . . . and we found it in South Beach. Lots of crazy stuff going on on Ocean Drive, but this place just has good seafood. On the quieter south extreme of the Ocean Drive strip. I had excellent Mahi Mahi and the wife loved her clam cakes (excellent fried calamari appetizer). A little expensive, but this is South Beach.

• Visited December 2012