“Good Indian in America”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
“Good Indian in America”
Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

Meals well presented , subtle Indian flavours so if you like Hot Hot currys take note! I,m a great lover of Indian food and like it Hot However dont let this put you off as the flavours are different to the U.K Style of curry, If i'm back in South Beach again I would re visit

Canton, Michigan
“Delicious upscale Indian food”
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

We took our children here for their first time trying Indian at a restaurant while on vacation in Miami. Everything was delicious! For two small kids, we ordered the vegetable samosas, a side of rice and the appetizer tandoori chicken. The chicken was cooked perfectly and everything came out hot from the kitchen. Their plating is very pretty to look at as well. My kashmiri roganjosh lamb curry dish was so tender, and my husband had a chicken tikka masala. We were able to share family style because the rice with soup and small salad came out on a separate plate from the main dish. Our friends we met for dinner ordered a madras fish dish and saag paneer. The fish was by my favorite. I would come back just for this dish.

Salt Lake City, Utah
“the best”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Prices are pretty high but food was just fine. My wife and I had a very good date night. We always try something new, we are not big fans of Indian food, thought it was nice experience and we can recommend the place to our friends.

• Visited September 2012
“Average Indian cuisine with a hefty price tag”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I am a South African Indian traveling in the USA and have been without Indian cuisine for a few weeks, thus was anxious to eat Indian. The food was good - not out of this world, but good. The owner was friendly but his staff could do with some customer relations training. The venue is small yet cosy. Overall the food was OK, albeit small portions, but it does come at a hefty price

“Great service and atmosphere”
Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

After carefully reading the mixed reviews of other experiences at Guru we decided to risk it. I'm glad we did. I love Indian cuisine and have eaten in numerous Indian restaurants around the country, coast to coast. The food here was good but the service was excellent! We had the best server. He was informative and very professional. The portions I thought were large and the prices acceptable for South Beach. I've had worse Indian food in lesser know cities and paid more. I'll be back.