“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Texas de Brazil

Texas de Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 1,022 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Brazilian, Argentinean, Steakhouse, Latin, South American
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: South Pointe
Description: Texas de Brazil is an authentic Brazilian-American Churrascaria that combines the cuisine of Southern Brazil with the generous spirit of Texas for a dining experience unmatched anywhere else. Lush, elegant interiors adorned with vibrant tropical floral arrangements and soaring ceilings with rustic chandeliers befit this upscale steakhouse. Texas de Brazil is designed with an aesthetic that is apparent in all details, from white linens on rich wood tables to deep red walls with hammered metal industrial trim. Enriched with elements for all the senses, their amenities create an experience like no other and make Texas de Brazil a destination hot spot for all special occasions. The Texas de Brazil concept features a 50-item salad area with hot and cold specialty items. Sit back and enjoy as gaucho-clad carvers serve deliciously seasoned cuts of beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage flame-grilled to perfection. Be sure to pair with one of their signature cocktails or a glass of wine from their extensive award winning list.
Freehold, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

It was our first time at a Brazilian restaurant and we did not regret for choosing this restaurant. The food was delicious. Service and our waiter who I cannot remember the name of were very good. We were greeted on entrance and seated real quick. I was happy with this as I was starving! We've heard good things about this restaurant and we're glad that we could have this experience to eat at Texas de Brazil Churrascaria.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Gary A

Palo Alto, CA
“Texas de Brazil - Don't go without a coupon!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

We once went for the regular dinner ($50 w/meats). And we had a coupon for one free meal, which made it expensive, but not outrageous! Our friend warned us to not have much from the salad/side bar, if we wanted room for the really good meats.

For thos of you who don't know, waiters cirle the restaurant with various meats, in varying stages of "doneness". I loved the rare lamb and the rare beef, but our friend preferred well done. We were all accommodated very well!!

So this time, we decided we would just do the salad/side bar ($25). My friend & my husband both adored the lobster bisque. There was a very large selection of salads, vegetables (including asparagus, different mushrooms & olives), cheeses, etc

We had 3 glasses of wine (cheapest available is $8), one iced tea & one cappuccino. The total with tax & tip was $150. For what we got, I consider $50/person on the expensive side. We probably won't go back unless we have a coupon!

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
England
“Quality service & food,amazing meat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Our 2nd visit to a TdeB in the last week. Following on from a great Orlando experience we found the Alton Road, Miami restaurant so had to go back back. The food from salad to meat to desserts was excellent. You pay for what you get here so for a family of 5 expect a $300 bill. Lovely inside with the table waiters all experts in their food and drink. Can't wait to go back one day.

Marathon, Florida
“Color coordinated napkins”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Simply, I enjoyed my meal and the experience. I would definitely go back...but not tomorrow, or next week. (It's all you can eat, but it's pricey.) This place is definitely somewhere you go for a special occasion

Service: Only commendations. Everyone was wonderfully helpful and inviting, and they even color-coordinated my date's napkin with her dress.

Food: I had high expectations for the meat. The selection was great, and it kept coming. However, it wasn't the best I've ever had. Some of the items seemed overly seasoned for my taste (i.e. salty). You can't ask much for much more in a salad/side bar. I would have liked more hot items to eat along with the main course. Garlic mashed potatoes and maduros (sweet fried plantain) are served with the meats, but some hot greens would have been nice.

Drinks: I didn't feel too bad paying $10+ a pop for my martini and margarita or for a glass of wine. Quality matters and the pours were generous.

Atmosphere: We were inside and loved the great night time view of Miami and the shipyards.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
Miami, Florida, USA
“All you can meat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Amazing crab bisque soup and all you can eat prime meats truly make this place stand out among competition.

Visited August 2013

Been to Texas de Brazil? Share your experiences!