“Color coordinated napkins”
Review of Texas de Brazil

Texas de Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 1,157 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: South Pointe
Description: Texas de Brazil is no ordinary steakhouse. It’s a dining experience like no other. Here, traditions of Brazilian cooking blend with Texas hospitality to create a lively atmosphere in an upscale setting. Your meal begins with a visit to our extravagant salad area where you can indulge in a wide array of seasonal roasted vegetables, fresh artisan breads, charcuterie, imported cheeses and other specialties. Then enjoy the rodizio-style dining that has made us famous. An endless parade of gaucho servers visits your table with skewers of freshly grilled beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage carved directly onto your plate. It’s all served with authentic side dishes of garlic mashed potatoes, Brazilian cheese bread and sweet fried bananas. To complement your meal, select from our award-winning collection of wines or traditional Brazilian bar creations. And don’t forget to treat yourself to one of our decadent à la carte desserts.
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Simply, I enjoyed my meal and the experience. I would definitely go back...but not tomorrow, or next week. (It's all you can eat, but it's pricey.) This place is definitely somewhere you go for a special occasion

Service: Only commendations. Everyone was wonderfully helpful and inviting, and they even color-coordinated my date's napkin with her dress.

Food: I had high expectations for the meat. The selection was great, and it kept coming. However, it wasn't the best I've ever had. Some of the items seemed overly seasoned for my taste (i.e. salty). You can't ask much for much more in a salad/side bar. I would have liked more hot items to eat along with the main course. Garlic mashed potatoes and maduros (sweet fried plantain) are served with the meats, but some hot greens would have been nice.

Drinks: I didn't feel too bad paying $10+ a pop for my martini and margarita or for a glass of wine. Quality matters and the pours were generous.

Atmosphere: We were inside and loved the great night time view of Miami and the shipyards.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Amazing crab bisque soup and all you can eat prime meats truly make this place stand out among competition.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Prepare yourselves for a dining experience full of flavor and color. My wife, baby son and friends arrived for a birthday dinner celebration and were greeted by friendly staff and were seated almost immediately. We did arrive at 5:45 (early dinner) so that might have helped.

The waiter and maitre'd were friendly and welcomed us also and explained the process of the rodizio to our friends who had not had tried this before. The assortment of vegetables and other extras at the bar were amazing and were all laid out very professionally. I highly recommend trying the cheeses.

The best part, of course, are the variety of meats. We loved the filet mignon and garlic steak. The flank steak was good as well. We prefer our meats medium rare and the servers were always aware of our requirements when bringing the right cuts. They also were very prompt in asking us if we wanted any specific cuts.

If you are celebrating a birthday, be sure to register beforehand as they do have a the birthday person get a free dinner although it is not valid on saturdays.

1  Thank Mahesh N
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I am not a huge fan of churrascarias but wow I was shocked with the dining experience at Texas de Brazil. We were a group of 10 people, they sat us on a private room and their cheese bread just to start was the best cheese Brazilian bread I have had so far in Miami Beach. You have to try it! Then all their meat cuts were served very South American style which means it needs to be hot and cut right in front of you, and oh boy they delivered! Their chimichurri (Argentine marinade for meat) was superb and I know chimichurri very well! Texas de Brazil service was impeccable and their buffet is composed of very high quality food. You won't go wrong here!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We went to Texas Brazil as a family, and what a fantastic place. The meats just come and continue coming and each one of them perfectly grilled. The service from all was outstanding.

If you have a small appetite don't come to this place, but if you enjoy all different kinds of meats this is the place to go.

Thanks Kyle and Amanda for the invitation.

Been to Texas de Brazil? Share your experiences!