Tripadvisor

Reserve a Table
Sun, 2/23
8:00 PM
Ranked #4 of 1,207 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Description: Greek Cuisine & Bar. Family atmosphere. Locals choice. Fresh ingredients & big portions. Poolside lunch and beach access. Dinning under Miami Beach palm trees. Complimentary Valet Parking for our guests. Live Music every day by our Pool Terrace & Dancers Show every night as well. Happy Hour everyday from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Opa!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had the pleasure of visiting Santorini by Georgios on 1/6/2020 and I must say that the service was impeccable, accommodating, and very generous. I was a guest of the Prime Hotel during my stay and I wanted to enjoy a mimosa before leaving for the airport on 1/6; well, I ended up having two at the restaurant & taking one to go! Both, Antonio and Miriana (wait staff) attended to my every need whilst at the restaurant and, the owner, Ms. Katherina, was very generous! All of them really made my morning & helped me to end my trip off on a very high note. I came to MIA to clear my mind & spirit for the New Year & they were one of the blessings I encountered during my visit. Do yourself a favor; go visit Santorini by Georgios.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (1,799)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing vibe, colours, smells and entertainment.
Had a small hiccup with our order and the waitress, but the manager completely took control and wowed us.
That’s how you sort service issues out guys. bravo.
It was our honeymoon so I’m happy that my wife is happy!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We happened upon Santorini, as it was around the corner from the Stanton hotel where we were staying. We went for their happy hour one day and ended up going back two more times because it was so great.
Happy hour cocktails are $7.00 and appetizers are $5.00. We had Mojitos, which were delicious and full of mint & lime. We tasted quite a few happy hour appetizers, including both lamb and chicken gyro meat with tatziki, spanikopita, hummus, Greek salad and more. It was all wonderful.

We we lucky to have Soun as our server one afternoon. She was efficient and extremely friendly. Also, bartenders Marko and Goran made amazing Mojitos.

We’ll definitely return when we are in South Beach.

1  Thank Andreatc
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited for a very well priced set lunch last Wednesday. We enjoyed a fabulous lunch of fresh healthy fish, served in a lovely garden with some wonderful cocktails. We had eaten a greasy fish meal the previous lunchtime, at a famous restaurant nearby & had been bitterly disappointed. However, Georgious did not disappoint! Would highly recommend & will be back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing food, great experience ! Came here for dinner on a Monday. It was packed. Great and healthy food. Lots of fresh veggies. Amazing gyro! Also, had live music and a fire dancer. Would highly recommend!