Majestic Hotel South Beach
Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
Kimpton
  • Beachfront
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$128
$98
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $162/night.

Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$153
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$329
$329
$247
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $318/night.

$322
$279
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $343/night.

Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$248
  • Beachfront
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$249
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $292/night.

The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$169
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $209/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 19, 2013

If looking for a high end hotel this is not for you .But the location was PERFECT for the art deco district of South Beach. We were travelling on a budget so even better. Fun to sit on porch/restaurant for a drink and food to visit and people watch. The hotel staff is ok weight staff great. I would come back here again. After returned from Key West stayed further up Ocean Dr with a place with a pool. Liked this location best but the amenities of the other hotel

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Colleen D
Matthew C, Manager at Majestic Hotel South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Colleen D,

Thank you for your 4 star review! It's very nice to hear that you preferred our accommodations over another, although I'm sorry to hear that the hotel staff was out-shined by the wait staff. I'm hopeful that on your next visit, our hotel staff can exceed your expectations as well.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

1) $12.50 Resort Fee. Benefit=Fresh Beach Towel every day.
2) First Night=Paid for room with view. To see ocean a) Stick head out of window b) Turn to right.
3) First Night=Return to room at 3:30 A.M. from partying....neighbors next door argue with each other is spanish until 5:00 A.M. Walls are paper thin.
4) Second Day=Remote control turned TV on but didn't change the channels.
5) Second Day=Returned to room but key did not unlock door.
6) Second Day=No Fresh Beach Towel upon returning to room that we were locked out of. Found new remote control on bed.
7) Third Day=Bathroom light flickers but did not stay on. Had to use closet to put on makeup.
8) Third Day=Returned to room but key did not unlock door. Walked down 3 flights of stairs. No attendant at front desk. Couple before us had been waiting for attendant for 1 hour.
9) Third Day=After getting new key from reception...Bathroom light works but no fresh Beach Towels (resort fee)
10) Third Night (LAST NIGHT) 11:00 P.M. Relaxed in PJ's enjoying glass of wine...what's that I hear ooooh that's the FIRE ALARM! Grab Back Pack put clothes over PJ's go outside to see if the building burns down.
11) Third Night (LAST NIGHT) 11:20 P.M. Fire Alarm turned off and allowed to return to room.
12) Forth Day=6:00 A.M. LEAVING! Get dressed lug suite cases to elevator....what's that? Oh a sign on elevator stating "Out of Order". Lug suite cases down 3 awkward flights of stairs.

Furniture was raggedy! Torn patches on bench located beneath desk.

Yes, location was awesome but I will never stay at this hotel EVER AGAIN.

Room Tip: Listen to your gut!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Oh lord what a ugly place please ppl never stay here go somewhere else is not worth it the hotel is dirty uncomfortable super expensive food n drinks I know is ocean drive but come onnnnn,this is so funny I went to the bar wed June 10th around 4pm they have the happy hour or whatever they call happy hour lol they charged me 23 dollars for a 2 drinks according to the guy buy one n get the second one for free , I told the bartender I just can have one kuz I'm going to the beach n that's too big can't finish them , he told me you can get the other one once you get Back from the beach just ask the waitress for it she will give it to you !! On top of that I tipped the waitress 10 bucks just to make sure I get my drink on my way back , I went to the bar I told the guy about what happened n was another bartender he ask me for the receipt n since she never game one he charge me 23 dollars for the drink I ordered lol like was my fault I didn't have the receipt I called the front the best n the front desk told me the Asian lady so rude that the bar has nothing to do w the hotel because they are 2 different management lol !!! So I paid almost 70 dollars for 2 drinks plus all the waitress's if you pretty they give you attitude and treat you like they better than u . like they are doing you a favor serving you I'm like you just a waitress seriously without being disrespectful maybe kuz ppl from chicago we always treat tourist good and with respect !!! The only good thing about the hotel is one of the front desk the tall white guy super hot and very helpful !!! Spend your money some other place please not worth it ! Bed are like a hard rock

Room Tip: Never stay here this place is not for human being !!!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I most definitely would not recommend staying here, unless you don't mind sleeping on a bed with dirty and overly used comforters. Everything about the room needed to be replaced or cleaned. The only upside to this hotel was the location, it was within walking distance to everything. The comforters on the beds were stained and obviously never replaced or washed. I had complained to management about this and I was comped breakfast for one day and they were replaced with a not much cleaner and dingy version of the last comforter!!! Appalling that they are running a hotel this way!!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We booked well in advance so the room was a great price for the location! Right on Ocean, its a minute walk to the beach and they provide beach towels which was great when your carry-on is pretty packed to begin with [balling on a budget!]. The hotel itself was older but it had everything you needed. The elevator was small and slow but it worked. The beds are hard, which I prefer, and the pillows were very comfortable. The hairdryer worked pretty well for one of the wall mounted dryers. Yes, the bathroom and room are small but who spends that much time in the room when you're in Miami?? The shower pressure was barely a dribble and the sink stopper broke. We didn't bother calling the front desk so we Macguyver-ed a bobbypin to prop open the stopper. Also, there was a metal bar sticking out from the bed frame that my friend kept running into because of its location. We tried to move the mattress around but the metal bar wasn't budging.

I read on several reviews that their staff was rude but I didn't have that problem at all. I called a few days before our check-in to request our group to be together and they delivered. They held our bags in their office while we waited for our rooms to be ready and they called us to check-in early at noon (reg check in is 3pm). If you're nice to them, they'll be nice to you. :)

The restaurant attached to the hotel was ok. I had the tex wrap which was good but expensive ($16 for a small wrap and a small portion of shoestring fries). My friend had the curry chicken and she said it tasted like Lysol. With the 20% it was still pretty expensive but thats what you get for people watching and dining right next to the beach. I would definitely stay here again but would eat everywhere else.

Room Tip: Dont expect an over the top place. Its a standard hotel room where you can sleep and walk to great nightlife nearby.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends