“Friend’s 40th Birthday Celebration!!”

The Daily Creative Food Company
Ranked #301 of 1,164 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Yo, yo, yo... imagine my lips snacking again from the deliciousness I just ate. Yum! You will NOT be disappointed by what your mouth, eyes, and stomach will experience. I had the Skinny Scramble and it was better than any “diet” food I’ve had, and the prices were very affordable. The menu has enough variety for all kinds of tastes and preferences. This restaurant was recommended by the concierge at our hotel.

Reviewed May 9, 2018

The outdoor seating is so great! Their menu is expensive and so delicious. The breakfast and sandwiches are both good, but, some of the items can be a little too oily at times (especially the rice dishes). The coffee could be a little bit better, but other than that Daily Creative does not disappoint. Perfect lunch spot!!!!

Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

So, we began ordering lunches in from Daily Creative (South Beach location) several months ago...and we were hooked at first bite.

I think the first thing I ever ordered from them was their bagel and smoked salmon. It was, in a word, AMAZING.

I was surprised at how many options there were too...so many ways to customize everything...and they get it right every time.

They do it all and it’s all fresh - Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They even cater breakfast and lunch (if you need to wow some office buddies or clients).

Their chili is awesome. Meaty and flavorful, with just the right amount of “heat”. And they give you tortilla chips to dunk in to too...though I crumble mine and mix them in.

I’ve also had their pulled pork sandwich (yum), the turkey club (delish), their grilled Chicken Caesar salad (yes), the Biltmore Cajun Shrimp Salad (oh man), and the Wynwood Asian Sesame Chicken Wrap (my FAVE).

Oh yeah, I’ve also had their mushroom barley soup (on Tuesdays) and today I tried a new one, Tuscan White Bean & Shrimp. It’s excellent.

All the dishes are named after columns or positions at a magazine or newspaper, or a popular city.

The staff are friendly and always go out of their way for us. Their food is amazing and that’s why they are our go-to whenever we order office lunches. I highly recommend them...

Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

Great Atmosphere and delicious food. I really wanted to try the breakfast but they stopped serving around 11. My Mimosa was perfect though.

Reviewed February 6, 2018

This restaurant already has 2 locations in Miami (Midtown and South Beach). Both are spacious and are characterized by an extensive menu that offers: salads, soups, sandwiches, bagels, omelets, paninis, wraps, coffee, juices, and desserts. This place is usually packed during the weekends, it offers good food and very generous portions. It’s a perfect option for those lazy days when you don't want to cook and you wish for fast service but without eating fast food.