“Different atmosphere but sit in the terrace”

Dolores But You Can Call Me Lolita
Reserve with OpenTable
Dolores But You Can Call Me Lolita is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 4,395 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: South Miami Ave and 10th Street
Transit: Miami Metro Rail/ People Mover- Brickell Station & 10th Street Promenade People Mover.
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I went with 4 friends while spending a week in Miami, and chose this place to go as our special night restaurant. Food was very good, we were well catered and had a terrific night. They have 3 groups of entrees with 3 different prices and you can choose any appetizer for free to go with your choice which I found was great!

Reviewed November 3, 2012

The food is good and it's not expensive at all! Nice terrace on the secod floor. I went twice this month and I celebrated my daugther's baptism in their sister restaurant "Crazy About You" (Also in Brickell), last May. Tha food and the service were excellent. I really recommed both restaurants for family or coroporate events, specially the second one since it has a beautiful view to the Biscayne Bay.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

The food is GOOD. I'm very picky with what I call GOOD. Everything we tried came out hot and the flavors and tenderness was perfect. The bar area is just fine for me, CHARLIE takes good care of you.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

My friend recently had his birthday on the second floor area of Lolita's. We were a group of 20 people. His girlfriend had an agreement with management prior to the event that our party/group would receive unlimited Hors d'œuvres with everyone paying $20 each. Drinks would be seperate, and each individual would have to pay what they consume. Although I found the price to be a little high, it was one of my best friends birthday, so I said I would go. When my girlfriend and I receive our check within two hours of arriving, we were shocked. We had two amaretto sours (one each) that were served in tiny honey containers (around 4oz each, at most) and we got charge $36 dollars. Thats not the bad part, one of the parts that made this night bad was that the waitress charge my credit card without asking and did not give me a receipt for me to verify what they were charging me. I cannot belive the two SMALL drinks cost $36 even with tax and tip. Then the bill came in for the "unlimited" Hors d'œuvres, $425 for just four plates. Four plates, thats what they called unlimited. I was starving and was only able to eat 3 tiny pieces of chicken (which were really good by the way) and 2 pieces of tiny tomatoes with cheese (this was ok, really no taste). At the end of the night, I paid $76 for my girlfriend and I ($20 each for the Hors d'œuvres + $36 in drinks). ALthough I did not get harrassed by the management I felt weird when the female manager hovered over the group to make sure everyone was paying their bills. She would stand and stare at everyone but would not answer any questions or supply us with receipts. This was one of my hangout places. I would go to the downstairs area all the time. They have good music and was a good feel, but after that night I WILL NEVER RETURN TO THIS PLACE. THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF. If you really want to go for some reason, just chill downstairs and drink at the bar.

3  Thank Thirty Somethin... M
Reviewed October 17, 2012

If you are hanging out or staing around the Brikell area in Downtown Miami, this is a must visit spot.

This restaurant offers so many options of where to seat that you are bound to find somewhere that fits your mood for the day. Whether it is outside to see and be seen, on the terrace to enjoy the open space and view down on the street, or inside at the bar or the lounge... all of them are great.

Food was outstanding, flavorful and creative, and drinks are very well mixed with adequate pricing. I like to do brunch here whenever I go and stay over on a weekend, so this is definitely a must. The place is ideal to celebrate a business deal, hang out with friends, or take your signficant other out on a date.

Parking around the area can get tricky, so the valet service is worth every penny.

Been to Dolores But You Can Call Me Lolita? Share your experiences!