“NEVER ORDER FROM THIS PLACE”

Eat Greek - Brickell
Order Online
Ranked #1,305 of 5,025 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

I have been eating in and ordering from the Eat Greek in South Beach for 4 years. Today I ordered 150 USD of food for a lunch w friends at home. We got 5 chicken schnitzels that we’re the size of a kids portion. Two of the fries were missing. The portion of vegetables was swimming in oil and tiny. The salmon was old, overcooked and hard as a shoe sole. Plainly disgusting. The shrimp was old, hard and burned. The butterfly prawns were over seasoned and burned. The calamari were terrible as well, hard inside and soggy outside. Not even the babaganoush was good today. Dolmadakia had soggy rice and were tasteless. I had to order from another place to have food for my guests. Embarrassing. Today the lost a customer, I’m NEVER ORDERING from here again.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

I stopped in for lunch i had the hummus for app and the victorian salad. The ingredients and quality were very good. Great service and very promt. I would have given a 5 star if it wasn’t for the hight cost of the lunch. I guess its because of the location. Nonetheless it was a very good lunch.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed July 20, 2017

I ordered take out from this place. It was decent food, but not the best Greek I ever had and a little pricey.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed March 11, 2017 via mobile

We order Lamb Gyro and Falafel Pita. The two meals were delicious and layout perfect. The service and food were excellent and worth the drive to Brickell. Parking was easy valet at 1060 and complementary. Will definitely come back.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed February 10, 2017

A small restaurant on Brickell Avenue. The staff were friendly and the food was really good. There is a nice choice on the menu. The gyro was good, as was the souvlaki.

Date of visit: February 2017

Been to Eat Greek - Brickell? Share your experiences!