“Dissapointed”

Chili's
Ranked #458 of 4,496 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Always have had a great meal and dining experience at Chilis every where but here in Miami. The bar patrons were totally obnixious and loud with the management ignoring the problem. I order the shrimp and steak with neither one being good at all. the shrimp were undercooked and the steak tasted as if it had freezer burn. I will never eat at this location again when going to Miami on business. But this experience does not refelect to me on the entire chain as I have always had great food from this chain.

1  Thank Joseph G

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Bayside Miami,

This is just terrible. I always write reviews of both good and bad experiences and i am fair.

Lots of issues with this place when we went as a family (8 people)

1. They were plain rude to my partner that it left us all in shock. I couldnt believe a waiter said that to my wife. Not only was it rude but patronising and condersending in front of my parents and our children. The Manager did nothing to help at all and when we all complained we were given no discount.

2. Food came out at intervals. Starters were brought out at different times so people had finished and others hadnt received anything. Not hard to do when only 8 people and we were sharing. Then the issue with mains, 2 people had no main at all until around 5 minutes after everyone else had finished eating. the table was cleared leaving 2 people waiting for main courses. When we complained the waiter shouted at my partner saying this is how restaurant work dont you know! Do you want your food raw? if so ill bring it out now.

There were other issues but this is my point, don't eat here. I go to chilis fairly regularly and had a nice meal a few weeks before with my wife. I will now never take my family there again until i have an apology from Chili's. I have complained to head office but they are just as aperthetic in providing an apology. Terrible company, go to somewhere else as there is a lot of choice.

hope this helps, bayside is a beautiful area and should be explored, go to hooters next door or something, anywhere is better than this place.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

The salad was okay and the service was average. I was unimpressed with the food - I have eaten at Chili's in my hometown and in other cities and this was not the best at all.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Over priced and dirty, the host does not speak english so you can not ask him about the food or how it is cooked. When I recieved my food, it had dry brockly, over garlic mashed potatoes and old tasting sirloin steak, I asked for a Bud Light Draft beer and I was brought a dark ale beer. Good luck going to this dump.

1  Thank John B
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We ate here before our flight home, the staff was very friendly and attentive. Food was great, service was fast. No complaints here!