2,459 results
All reviews rooftop pool atton hotel great hotel modern hotel breakfast buffet valet parking business trip south beach brickell aura angelika publix downtown gym uber hurricane metromover
Selected filters
Reviewed December 22, 2016

Hotel was walking distance to Brickell (5 minutes), were there were many restaurants and night life available. The shower was good, but wished the shower itself was able to be closed off completely. Great wi-fi, and we enjoyed the rooftop bar and pool. They also served good lattee in the downstairs bar.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Claudia D, General Manager at Novotel Miami Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2016

Dear FloatingPoint9937,

It is great to read that you enjoyed our unique location, our amazing rooftop pool and surroundings. Your comments regarding the shower will be addressed by our engineering department, thank you! We will look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to Miami.

Reviewed December 21, 2016

I had found a cheaper rate online than on your website, so I called and they said they would match it. But when I checked in they would not match the room type and the front desk wanted to charge me more. My room smelled and I asked them to change rooms but I kept being told to wait on a manager. Then my movie freezes mid way and the front desk said they would credit it but did not. I travel to Brickell once a month and I have never had anything like this.
Josh Bensimhon
310-902-3660

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear P8188NSjoshuab,

On behalf of the entire team at Atton Brickell Miami, I would like to apologize for the experience received at our hotel. We had made different attempts to reach you and rectify this situation. Out team strives to provide a World Class Service to all of our guests and would love the opportunity for you to give us another chance to demonstrate our genuine care to make it better. We look forward to hear from you.
Please call 786-600-2600 or email me directly at cdigino@atton.com

Reviewed December 19, 2016 via mobile

The rooms are tastefully decorated and modern. Great decor. And super clean. The staff were all very helpful and the location is perfect. Only 10 minutes from the beach, museums and airport. Great 4 star property. Will stay here when I return to Miami.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Claudia D, General Manager at Novotel Miami Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2016

Dear MattSeattle,

Thank you for a fantastic review! We are delighted to read that your stay and our group of hoteliers exceeded your expectations. We will look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed December 19, 2016 via mobile

It is a brand new hotel. The rooms are clean and the have a pool area on the roof. Overall it is a nice place for business traveler, as Miami beach is kinda far and may take up to 40 minutes to get to especially during the rush hour.
The customer service is on the level of motel 6; I was treated really badly - the night shift manger was very rude and showed no respect to me as a client..this ruins the entire impression of my stay.
Definitely not coming back. Their online booking system is screwed up - be prepared to get double charged - take a closer look at your final bill.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank usroman0719
Claudia D, General Manager at Novotel Miami Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2016

Dear usroman0719,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience in tripadvisor. Overall, I am glad to read that you enjoyed the hotel and consider it a nice place for business travelers. I would also like to apologize for the service received and if you allow me the opportunity to speak to you directly, I would like to get more details about your experience. It will be very beneficial for us. Our team of Hoteliers, strive to provide a World Class Experience for all of our guests on a daily basis. Hopefully, you will give us another opportunity to demonstrate our famous level of service that everyone raves about.
If you would like to contact me directly, please do so at cdigino@atom.com
Once again, thank you for your feedback and will look forward to hear from you.

General Manager -Atton Brickell Miami

Reviewed December 16, 2016

My wedding night. Room was nice and complimentary champaign and strawberries were included. The breakfast buffet was overpriced and they forced 18% gratuity for a waiter that only cleaned up our plates. Room service only starts at 5pm.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear guest574457,

Thanks for selecting Atton Brickell Miami to celebrate such an important event. I am glad you enjoyed our compliments!
Thanks for your comments regarding the breakfast buffet, however, we do also offer "a la carte" Menu with many other options.
Thanks again and if your travels bring you back to Miami, will be our pleasure to welcome you back.