“Very Good”

Croissant D'or
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Excellent X-Large Croissant with Egg, Spinach and feta cheese.

1  Thank gopher69

Reviewed June 6, 2012

I have eaten their breakfast croissants a few occasions and they are pretty decent if only too soggy at times. Other than that, I do not like the rest of their offerings. So for a quick breakfast with decent coffee, yes. That's it.

Reviewed May 8, 2011

Worst part was food. Weird small pieces of see-through bacon, soggy tasting sausage, small luke-warm glass of orange juice and a fruit cup that was 95% melon with one piece of pineapple. Plus the server forgot my water. When she came back I forgot to ask for it and hoped she'd come back again, but she ever came back. I had to ask another server (seemed like the the owner) for my bill almost 10 minutes after I finished my meal. There were no smiles and nobody asked me how my food was. Overall I'd say it the management has lost interest in running this place."

2  Thank garconchaud
Reviewed April 14, 2010

Everything on the menu sounded incredible. Then it arrived, and it was! The sandwich, the soup, the salad - all fresh and delicious. Happened past this place at the exact right time.

3  Thank Lost_Weekenders
Reviewed November 7, 2009

My mother and I went there for breakfast rather than pay $12 for bacon and eggs at our hotel. It was well worth the very short walk and we were able to get a table out on the sidewalk. My omelet was huge and the cappuccino nice and hot. My mother loved er breakfast sandwich. This was a great find.

4  Thank Siouxcq