“good for breakfast”

Thunderbird Cafe
Ranked #1,708 of 4,162 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Brooklyn, New York, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good for breakfast”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I had breakfast in here only, everything else was too expensive for basic food. There was a shopping center across the street I went to or the Publix grocery store.

Visited July 2013

“Sad---”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Ughhh--- from the start to the ending my expirence was terrible.... They aka hotel staff gave me a run around about adding someone to my reservation, they required me to have Priceline fax over an amendment to the reservation, whatever.... Get to the hotel the valet parking does not work all night so--- you have to get your own car--- the ac in the room was not working all night the front desk told us initially they would call me back never did... We slept in hot ukky room, beds are hard like a rock, yuck. Honestly I felt like I was in a crack house.." Me and all three of my guests slept with our clothes on, in fear of bed bugs--- yuck yuck yuck-- besides that how about the parking is a cross the street but floods!! So your shoes will get flooded!! Housekeeping knocked on our door at 8 am--- and to make the expirence even more horrible lol the elevator broke the time of check out--- ughhhhhhhh.... One more thing the lobby smells really really bad, once u get in the elevator and hallways even worst ... I recommend if you are looking for an adventure...

• Visited June 2013
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Busy, and good value”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We ate breakfast most days here, just a simple affair with good service and plenty of Coffee refills. The place was extremely popular at night and on occasions full which must say something about it. The locals rate it but most of them go for the pasta dishes.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Martin D
Cape Coral, Florida, United States
“Good”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I like this hotel, but is not new, I love the front guy Andre, and Alex, the cafe is not bad, but is not the best also...

Visited December 2011
essex
“lovely”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

excellent food lovely
hot chocolate is a must once tried i was hooked u must try it

Visited August 2011