“Friendly, neighbourhood bar and restaurant”

Mike's At Plaza Venetia
Ranked #571 of 4,326 Restaurants in Miami
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Good food, extremely good service, a varied menu and affordable prices make this a great place to go. Steamed clams in a sports bar? Yes, and delicious too! I especially like their garlic prawns, a generous appetiser served with garlic bread. Happy hour prices include food from the menu and each day they have a different happy hour cocktail. Certainly makes me happy! Thoroughly recommend you try this place.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

It is located on the 9th floor as other reviewers have stated. Nice portions and good prices. Had burgers and fries after a week of cruise food! Would go back again.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I found Mike's quite by accident and urge anyone who is looking for a place to feel welcome and comfortable to go to Mike's. If you need a place who is willing to go above and beyone - this is your place. I was stumped looking for a place to hold a family gathering before my daughter's wedding on a cruise ship. Everyone wanted to gouge us and I was so frustrated I did an Internet search for restaurants near the Marriott. After a phone call to Kim and coordinating with Norma I could not be happier. The drinks are more than reasonable and the bar food was wonderful. The staff was OMG - terrific! Lauren and the other girls kept our drinks full. They made an HDMI ready television available for a slide show and pretty much made us feel like it was our own patio. A group of us went over the night before and partied into the night and after the "official" party, another group stayed well into the night enjoying the atmosphere and playing a friendly game of pool. I can't thank this group enough for starting our wedding party on the right note. Would we go back??? IN A HEARTBEAT!!! Thanks guys...

Reviewed January 10, 2014

I was a regular at Mike's from March - September 2013 while in Miami on business. Not fancy dining by any means, but surprisingly good food and always great service.

I would typically sit at the bar, and the bartenders are awesome. They have quite a few TVs and will put on any game you request. They also have a very good draft beer selection.

The food is above average for a pub. My favorites...
-The garlic bread knots are soooo good. Very large portion though, best shared with 3-4 people. Same for the pizza. Generous size and tasty.
-The calamari, as well as the caprese salad, are nice appetizers
-They do a nice job with their steaks
-The blackened shrimp fettuccini is very good

Prices are great, ask about their nightly drink specials. Can't remember which night, but one is $2 for all beers.

While I always sat at the bar (baseball addict), they have a nice patio with a view of the water.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

This all purpose American food casual dining sports bar , on the 9th floor,has an extensive menu, from salads, burgers, sandwiches, complete dinners , happy hour and daily specials. Dining is either inside or outside. Outside is smoking area. Prices are reasonable and free stamped valet parking is available, as is metered street parking . Restaurant is a few blocks walk to Arsht Performing Arts Center.