“Food is average at best”
Review of Bottega Grill

Bottega Grill
Ranked #863 of 4,201 Restaurants in Miami
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Friendly neighborhood restaurant with a variety of dishes and fares to chose from.
“Food is average at best”
Reviewed August 20, 2011

The food here is average at best. The price for the food is absolutely ridiculous in this place. Don't bother ordering take out either because the food will not be good.
When I first started going to this restaurant 4 years ago the food was great. I don't know if they got new management and new chefs, but they need to go back to their old ways. I have eaten here a good 25 times.

Miami, Florida
“O.K. but happy!”
Reviewed July 18, 2011

We are a family of 4 and I have to say that is hard to eat good for less than $50. The food was O.K in taste, but the pizza was freshly made for the kids. At some point, I felt the service was a bit slow (the place was having big crowds for a Friday) but we were in no rush. They even apologized and gave us "free bread", I love freebies! Although is not Emeril cooking in the kitchen, chicken was tender and pizza was good. We ordered fetuccine alfredo, chicken limone and 2 pizzas. With tax and tip, was exactly our budget needs and will go back. Still trying to find a good italian place ... the others are way worse than this.

• Visited July 2011
“Great food...a bit pricey”
Reviewed February 22, 2011

The food is delicious. However, it is a bit pricey. Also, be warned that they have a small banquet area they rent-out for showers, parties, etc. It is not a secluded or closed-off space. On any given night, it can get very loud!

Miami, Florida
“Excellent dining experience ... family friendly :)”
Reviewed February 9, 2011

This is one of my favorite italian restaurants in the Kendall Area. Food is not frozen and you can see the chefs cooking live! We are a family of 4 - with 2 kids 10 & 6. We were seated promptly by a friendly hostess. Very good wine list. The kids' menu has a big variety of items to choose (with drinks and ice cream included). Last time that I went there, I got the chicken marsala and my husband the salmon piccatta. They were both very good. Portions are huge! Go with an appetite. Prices were reasonable. The atmosphere was lively, trendy and stylish. I've introduced this place to a few friends and they (including us) we have continued to go there. Never been disappointed!

• Visited January 2011
South Miami, Florida
“Love the Restaurant”
Reviewed November 12, 2010

Bottega is located in the Kendall Area, It is one of the best family restaurants that you will ever go to, and we have eaten there over 50 times in the past 6 years and have never had bad food or service. They treat you like if you were family. If you are in the Miami Area you must take a trip west and go to Bottega Grill. Veal Limon favorite.