“Not first choice”

Ranked #435 of 4,269 Restaurants in Miami
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We went there late. There were quite a few propel there and we chose to sit outside. The service was good and the food was "nothing special"

There are newer reviews for Villagio

Reviewed May 26, 2013

The pizza is awesome, but being an italia. Restaurant I would have not imagined how good the fish was. My husband ordered the capresse pizza, which was DELICIOUS. And I ordered the grilled tilapia. It was super fresh and very very well done!

I've been there before and the pasta is also very good, they serve it al dente (how it's supposed to be) and the choice of sauces is big and they are all great.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

A notch above the average but more accessible than the high end, Villagio offers good Italian food. Service was professionally attentive, friendly without being indulgent. Most in our party of four were pleased; I enjoyed my pizza though I didn't quite care for the cheese blend. It's an overall attractive setting despite the east end having a huge window into Dadeland Mall; I wouldn't care for sitting on the patio beside the parking lot (certainly not in Miami between April and November). The bar has a TV—distraction from dining. Hard tile floor and other surfaces are attractive, but acoustically VERY noisy, unpleasant for relaxed conversation.

For the money, I can imagine plenty of other comparably upscale Italian places with a much nicer ambiance.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Enjoyed lunch, very well prepared and good condements. The serviers were a little inexperienced and distracted, but it was worth it. we will go back. I had a tuna salad and other guests had chicken parmagian, which was acceptable but too much cheese. bread before the meal was delicious.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Good food and atmosphere excellent service in doors and outside also great to meet friends for a nice lunch