“Always a lovely treat”

Ranked #474 of 4,324 Restaurants in Miami
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2013

every time we dine, its always the same... Great! several; years ago, we hap'd upon this restaurant because there was such a long wait at the Cheesecake Factory (directly across). From the host to the professional wait staff, always there to serve. The flat bread, tasty with the fresh tomatoe and nice olive oil, the pasta is cooked perfectly, whether the linguine or spaghetti. A personal fav is the linguine w/ white clam sauce. very nice with a decent a mount of clams. The lasagna, plenty of meat sauce. The atmosphere is great whether for a family with kids or with out!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I went there for lunch a few weeks ago with a large group. They had to keep adding tables to accommodate us but I am not sure if that was on them or on the person in our group that made the reservation. They handled our large group with skill and ease. The staff was attentive (we had 3 or 4 servers) and the food was very good. All 20+ members of our group enjoyed themselved. The prices weren't cheap, but I think the value was decent - not an incredible vaue, but decent. I've been once before a few years prior with 3 other people in my party and we liked it then too. I will be back.

1  Thank Troy G
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I was in Miami on a business trip and we went there for lunch on the Sunday and loved it so much we went back for dinner there later in the week. They has some delicious specials of mahi mahi and salmon, friends also tried the steak and the lamb shank. We also tried one of their pizzas. The waiters / waitresses were very helpful in giving advice and allowing a lot of choice with the sides. The only criticism was the size of the portions...they were huge...the salmon was twice the size you would get in England.....but they provided doggy bags! Great place for lunch or dinner

Reviewed January 12, 2013

The food is great. The service is decent but compensated by the great tasting food. If you go during peak hours make sure to make a reservation. I would recommend to stick to the traditional pasta and pizza, it is well worth the taste. Don't skip dessert.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

This "mall" restaurant delivers exceptionally well prepared Italian fare. The mozzarella Burrata is a yummy appetizer for two or three to share. I enjoyed the Tenderloin Diane, very tender and cooked to order. Service is attentive with multiple wait staff tending the table. Pricing is moderate and portions are appropriate.

Been to Villagio? Share your experiences!