“Like at home!”

Pamela’s Delicatessen
Ranked #277 of 4,162 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Latin, Chilean, Delicatessen, South American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Zurich, Switzerland
“Like at home!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I left Chile more than 10 years ago and I live in Europe where I have never found a Chilean restaurant. I was in Miami and I heard about this one. The location is not great, but I decided to go anyway. I simply loved it. It remind me of my childhood. Their food was simply delicious and the service, specially Mrs Rosario, was great. Chilean food is not quite diverse, but can be very tasty. Here from the bread to the desserts you will feel like you are in the central part of the country. Definitely worth the drive and I can't wait to go back.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Toret8

“Good chilean food!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

Must try the desert "milhojas" with dulce de leche, the best ever. The other deserts are also good and the empanadas

Miami, Florida
“Chilean Restaurant”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

This is not your typical spanish restaurant, it is Chilean. The food is amazing - you really have to try "Pastel de Choclo" and their "Empanadas de Carne" you will not be disappointed.

I you like seafood my favorite is "Congrio Frito"

Hope you enjoy!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank jgtropical
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Charming restaraunt, fun breakfast”
Reviewed December 6, 2011

I was visiting a friend in Miami and we were looking for a little breakfast place mid-week. We found Pamela's just down the road in a strip mall. It doesn't look like much from the outside but it was very charming inside. The waitress was incredibly nice and patient as we asked a few questions and ordered. She only spoke Spanish and we speak enough to get by but other employees spoke English if we had needed them. My cortadito (Cuban coffee) was delicious! I had a pila with fried egg and ham and my friend had his pila with scrambled eggs. Pila refers to the dish it was cooked/served in. They were fresh and hot but a little bland until we got the home-made salsa. It was vinegar based and quite delicious. I would definitely go back, possibly for lunch or dinner. There was also a counter with beautiful desserts that looked amazing.

• Visited November 2011