“Good chilean food!”

Ranked #356 of 4,201 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Delicatessen
“Good chilean food!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

Must try the desert "milhojas" with dulce de leche, the best ever. The other deserts are also good and the empanadas

Miami, Florida
“Chilean Restaurant”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

This is not your typical spanish restaurant, it is Chilean. The food is amazing - you really have to try "Pastel de Choclo" and their "Empanadas de Carne" you will not be disappointed.

I you like seafood my favorite is "Congrio Frito"

Hope you enjoy!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank jgtropical
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Charming restaraunt, fun breakfast”
Reviewed December 6, 2011

I was visiting a friend in Miami and we were looking for a little breakfast place mid-week. We found Pamela's just down the road in a strip mall. It doesn't look like much from the outside but it was very charming inside. The waitress was incredibly nice and patient as we asked a few questions and ordered. She only spoke Spanish and we speak enough to get by but other employees spoke English if we had needed them. My cortadito (Cuban coffee) was delicious! I had a pila with fried egg and ham and my friend had his pila with scrambled eggs. Pila refers to the dish it was cooked/served in. They were fresh and hot but a little bland until we got the home-made salsa. It was vinegar based and quite delicious. I would definitely go back, possibly for lunch or dinner. There was also a counter with beautiful desserts that looked amazing.

• Visited November 2011