“a bit expensive but excellent seafood”

Truluck's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Truluck's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 4,220 Restaurants in Miami
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Brickell and SE 8th St
Haarlem, The Netherlands
“a bit expensive but excellent seafood”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Had a dinner here mid december on a thursday evening. the place was really crowded but we had reservation through our hotel. it is not a cheap place but the seafood is really great and worth while. service was good even though the wait was long because of large groups demanding a lot of attention. We would return here when in Miami again.

• Visited December 2013

“Great seafood. Good wine selection. Pricy but worth it.”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

We are visiting Miami and were staying Downtown. Looked around for a nice restaurant especially one that has good seafood. We decided to try Truluck. Luckily we managed to get reservations in short notice. The atmosphere was nice and vibrant. The staff was very professional. Seafood was fresh and was well prepared. Probably the best we had in a long time. It was expensive but definitely worth the money. Certainly will go back if we are back in Miami.

1 Thank Basimk
Miami, Florida, United States
“Outstanding food and service!!!!”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

As part of my 5 year wedding anniversary celebration my husband and I went to Truluck’s for the first time. The concierge at the hotel we were staying at highly recommended this restaurant and made our reservation.

The place is nicely decorated and had a very good live piano player and singer. We were greeted by the restaurant’s manager William who couldn’t be nicer!!! Knowing that we were celebrating our anniversary, William gave us some wonderful recommendations as to what to order so we wouldn’t have to worry with the menu. We had the goat cheese and peppadews which is something I probably would had not ordered. However, I was delighted by it when I tried it. The goat cheese is definitely a must have! We had the crab cakes which were all crab, they are delicious!!! The large Florida stone crabs were very fresh and tasty. I had the fresh lobster with the béarnaise royale sauce and loved it! My husband had the tomahawk ribeye with crab fried rice and crab mac-n-cheese. I tried some of it and I was “wow’ed!!!” by every single dish!

Our server Charles was very attentive and nice. William and Charles made sure our food and experience would be just perfect the entire time!!! Oh! And we had the Bollinger Scuvee champagne which is very, very good and reasonably priced!

For the quality of food and service you get at this restaurant the price is just right! This was one of the best meals I've ever had! Go give this restaurant a try, I’m sure you won’t regret it ;)

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Jeanette P
Canton of Zug, Switzerland
“Stunning Food and Service - A real favourite”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We had been to Trulucks in Ft Lauderdale but a first ever visit to the Miami branch.

A starter of Lobster Bisque, salad wedges and a Stone Crab Claws main were the order of the day.

Everything was exemplary and although it will never be a cheap restaurant, it is superb value for money.

Highly professional and courteous staff make it the perfect locale. My only gripe ? The music was a tad loud and can only be described as awful!

1 Thank B0ater1
“Very bad service ,,overprice for food”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Very bad service and staff ,, overprice the food very expensive for bad service , the tequila sunrise made with pineapple juicy