Tripadvisor
Miami
All reviews front desk museum of science great central location light switches the nicest hotels amazing property infinity pool overlooking biscayne bay loved our stay recently stayed here aa arena diamond member bayside shopping heart of downtown large balcony bars and restaurants favorite hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Me and my husband were here in Miami to see Celine Dion and we heard great things about this hotel and from the moment we arrived we felt like home.

Michael is by far one of the most hands down best front desk representatives I have e ever met in my life. From his award winning smile you can tell he loves his job and shows it by going above and beyond from checking me in giving me a tour of the hotel to bringing me ice than to show us how to get to the concert (literally down the street lol) he does it all.

The 14th Floor is amazing with the hot tub and infinity pool as well as the steam room AMAZING!! The restaurant food is very exceptional and their new menu has alot of amazing choices.

If you plan on staying here don't think twice between the hotels amenities a d Michael's service you won't be disappointed.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
thegabrielmiami, Front Office Manager at The Gabriel Miami, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are pleased you enjoyed our exceptional service and amenities. We hope you will make a return visit so we can show you our passion for delivering meaningful and inspiring experiences again.

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

From a distance the style of the hotel is beautiful, in particular the deco of the restaurant and lobby. But the rooms are dirty and noisy. The first room I was given was a festival of dust, mold and dots on the kind of plastic on the floor. The 2nd room I was given seemed better until I discovered long black hair in the shower (that were not cleaned for 2 days), same dirty plastic floor and dots all over on the stone of the bathroom. In addition there was no warm water in the shower nor in the bathtub for the 3 days I stayed despite the 2 requests at the reception and the check by a technician (testified by the mark of dirty shoes in the shower). The hotel is located in front of a motorway with traffic all night ;the lack of good isolation of the windows made the nights very short because of the noise. In addition to the bed sheets smelling chloride and the phone by the bed with a large screen shining in the dark ! Avoid by all means this dirty, noisy and not well maintained hotel. It is a pity because the food in the restaurant, at diner and breakfast is very good. Staff at the reception is nice and they tried their best to help.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Voyageur12014
David-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at The Gabriel Miami, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We’re sorry we were not able to provide you with a satisfactory experience during your recent stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback about the noise disturbances encountered. We will work with our team to alleviate these situations for future guests. We hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

This is one of the nicest hotels we have ever stayed at, and the location was perfect! It was close to all venues, and it felt like the lap of luxury. Great accommodations, great service, amazing experience! We will be staying here again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
thegabrielmiami, Front Office Manager at The Gabriel Miami, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

Thank you for being our guest and for writing such a complimentary review. We are delighted that our inspired service and accommodations exceeded your expectations. We hope that your exceptional experience will bring you back to enjoy even more in the near future. Thank you again for choosing The Gabriel Miami.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

This will be our second night at The Gabriel Miami. I was able to extend another night last minute same room, with no hesitations, you can really appreciate great service when it makes you feel like you're home. A + Phenomenal customer service thanks to Mike!! We will definitely be coming back here when visiting Miami.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

We celebrate you and appreciate the opportunity to bring thoughtful service to help you feel cared for and valued. We wait for your return as belonging begins here with MIAMI.

Reviewed January 17, 2020

My wife, my three year old son, and I have stayed twice now at the Gabriel; once in November 2019 for three nights and once in January 2020 for one night. We were in Miami in transit for a trip to the Caribbean and it broke up the travel a bit.

I do not normally write reviews but I did want to do so in this instance as the staff and services at this particular hotel are exceptional. They go the extra mile to treat guests well. I was upgraded without asking to be.

The vibe in hotel, around the pool, in the bar/restaurant is wonderful. The breakfast was good both in terms of the food and the service. Internet was fast and worked great. Free of charge. Great view off the balcony of the water. The quality of the rooms and this hotel is better than any Hilton Curia Collection i have ever been in, and I have been in a few of them.

The location is great. There is a sort of marina a short distance away with bars and restaurants and shops which we walked to both times we stayed. We also walked to the downtown and back and went into a few of the hotels just to compare them. I must say we were very happy that we luckily chose the Gabriel and we will be back!

Date of stay: January 2020

On behalf of our Associates of the MIAMI , thank you for the excellent rating. We are pleased to know how much you enjoyed our inspired settings paired with our exceptional service and enriching amenities. Once again, thank you for your valuable review, and we look forward to having you visit again when you return to the Miami area.

The Gabriel Miami.