“Good Comfort Food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Miami, Florida
“Good Comfort Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Home made cuban food at it's best. just like my mom cooked. Prices are phenomenal, Flan is actually the best I have ever tried, their shakes are made with real fruits. I had ropa vieja and it reminded me of my mom's cooking. Atmosphere is GREAT, you feel like you are somewhere in the everglades. You want to try good home made mama's cooking, great flan, TUTO'S is it.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
6 Thank Miss G

“Awsome attention and home cooking .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

I can never go wrong passing by Tutos place, good food and greate service . If you want a true taste of Cuban home cooking you should pass by and check them out .

3 Thank Mattishungry
Miami, Florida
“Wow Wow Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Our new favorite restaurant in Miami. You won't get a menu, but Tuto proudly fires off all of his daily specials himself. We went for the skirt steak, chicken, and pork. All were sensational. The black beans and salad were tasty. We ended with the flan and it was amazing! We saw a few of his sandwiches going to other tables and they looked superb! You'll also get a kick out of the many boars hanging from his walls, but also from Tuto himself who has a big personality as well.

3 Thank Pineapples-a-Plenty
Pensacola, Florida
“WOW, WOW, WOW!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I travel to Miami often and always make it to Tuto's Place at least once. This is most definitely the best place to eat at a reasonable price. One would never expect the excellent food and service from such a quaint place. Anything on the menu is worth trying but don't leave without trying the FLAN. I thought my cuban mother made the best but I must concede that the flan here is DELICIOSO!!! Please don't let my mother know. I highly recomment visiting and know that you will go back for more.

• Visited September 2012
4 Thank JoeRunnerfl
Miami, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Annette L.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

I agree with another reviewer who said that its the best flan he has ever tasted. Ditto on that, it is the BEST flan in town. Its a combination of creamy, thick custard that melts in your mouth. Not too sweet but sweet enough. Its so good that I have given them to my family and friends as gifts and they have appreciated it very much. Tuto's place has great food and a great family environment. Its the kind of place where everybody knows your name (get it) but its true. The customers keep coming back for more that they have become like family. Come and check it out!!!

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Annette L

Been to Tuto's Place? Share your experiences!