All reviewsrooftop barla huellabedroom residencebluetooth speakerlighting systemcorner king roomguest experiencetrendy hoteltouch screenwrap around balconymodern designbeautiful hotelbrickell arearain showercontinental breakfastlittle thingshotel guests
Reviewed November 2, 2017

I spent a few days at this hotel with my husband , the hotel is modern and beautiful but the service is awful.
When we checked in nobody explain to us anything about the hotel, amenities, restaurants , services , etc .
Valet is expensive US 40,00 a day and the service is really slow.
The room was beautiful but the bathroom area was too exposed for me since it has glass walls.
Our room was on the 34 floor so the view was very nice .
The area has many restaurants, stores and a supermarket.
The hotel has nice premises but for me the service is more important than the premises so I dont consider stay at this hotel in another trip to Miami

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Georgios A, Guest Relations Manager at EAST, Miami, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2017

We appreciate your extensive feedback on your recent stay. Thank you for your nice comments on our property. We aim and we take pride in our personalized and warm service and feel saddened to hear that your experience was unlike the overwhelming majority of our guests. We would love the opportunity to review with you in private. Our Guest Experience Management Team is standing by for your call, to assist further.

Reviewed October 31, 2017

The hotel is modern, the rooms are very confortable and state of the art.
I can only recommend this hotel where I stayed at "only" 2 days.
They have a great classy roof top. A pleasure to stay there must repeat!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Georgios A, Guest Relations Manager at EAST, Miami, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

We appreciate your kind comments on your recent stay, and we are hoping to see you again in the near future on a more extended stay.

Reviewed October 30, 2017

My husband and I stayed at the hotel over this past weekend celebrating our 20th Year Wedding Anniversary. The Hotel is very trendy. Paulina at the lobby counter checked us in. She was very helpful and answered all of our questions. Paulina gave us a free upgrade to a bayview room. The view was amazing. We were surprised when we received a delivery of a bottle of Champagne courtesy of the Hotel and with a card from Paulina wishing us a Happy Anniversary. Our weekend stay was very relaxing! In the evening we had a cocktail in the lobby bar. The Bartender was very friendly and the drinks were good. We had room service for breakfast which was delicious. In the afternoon we had lunch at the Hotel's restaurant, Quinta la Huella. This is the only part of our stay that we can honestly say was not positive. The waiter was quite rushed and rude at times. We literally had to be flagging him down to provide us with a simple glass of water or a fork. It was early afternoon and the restaurant was empty. Therefore, his lack of attention to the customers was quite frustrating. The food was not up to our expectations. At night we went to the 40th floor to see the Rooftop lounge "Sugar" which was closed due to the weather, so we were directed to the Tea Room where they had a live DJ playing music. It was very nice and we enjoyed the view and we ate sushi while we were there. We will definitely stay at this hotel again but we will skip on Quinta la Huella Restaurant. The staff at the hotel including the Security Guards were very attentive.

Room Tip: ask for a free upgrade to their Bay View Rooms
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you warmly for sharing your wonderful experience at EAST, Miami. We are very happy to hear that Paulina at Guest Experience, and our security team were so kind and attentive. We apologize for the poor experience with Quinto and we promise to review with our servers further.

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is quite new, and therefore facilities are high end. Rooms are very clean und big, design is nice. As well nice and not only used by guests: sugar sky bar on the 40th floor. Prices for drinks certainly include the nice location, which is indeed magnificent.
One thing which could be improved I believe is the breakfast. The continental breakfast should have at least eggs included. Maybe something US specific to have it separated, but guests from other continents would certainly appreciate.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Georgios A, Guest Relations Manager at EAST, Miami, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2017

Thank you so much for choosing us for your Miami stay. We highly appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed October 26, 2017

As a local who travels a lot and enjoys high thread counts, I decided to have a "Staycation for my friends birthday." I let them know in advance that 5 or 6 people were coming by too my surprise it was a Tuesday night and the hotel was not full so they upgraded us to the most amazing two bedroom suite with champaign and a personalized birthday cake. Staff, quick and friendly and my friend said was her best birthday ever which is priceless to me. The only downside to this hotel as it is any large city make sure you allow yourself enough time to get any appointments.

Room Tip: I would suggest asking the reservation agent what room would suite your needs during your stay.
Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Georgios A, Guest Relations Manager at EAST, Miami, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2017

We are thrilled to have been chosen as the staycation hotel of choice and so happy to hear of your distinct wonderful birthday experience.
We are looking forward to celebrating many more special occasions in the future with you.