“Chinese Food”

Silver Palace Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #1,453 of 4,310 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Mondays is the best day to attend. You will see the place is packed with Chinese customers which tells me that out of all the places to go to on their day off they go to "THE SILVER PALACE" . I've eating there for the past 5yr.

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

It's always tough to find a great restaurant near your home. Seems the good ones are always a distance. Well, I found a great Chinese restaurant yesterday. I was in the mood Nd decided to try it out - wow! Very impressed. The ham fried rice was not over salted, the egg and spring rolls were perfect, and the curry chicken had the right amount of spices. And, all at a reasonable price. Try this place out if your in the neighborhood. Oh, they deliver!

1  Thank Ralphfjr
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Soft Shell crab and wallnut shrimp are excellent !!!
Very good and authentic chinese restaurant.

We didnt regret the 30 minutes driving to get there.

1  Thank french-traveler-guy
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We love Silver Palace! I am very picky about Chinese restaurants and this place is to die for! My husband actually doesn't really like Chinese food at all, but loves Silver Palace. He loves their honey chicken and their pork fried rice. My favorite is the beef chow fun or if they do not have it that day, the sesame chicken, which our son also loves. The soup is delicious and the egg rolls are better than any I've tasted. We eat here often both in restaurant and to-go. Even to-go the meal is hot and delicious. They also deliver, which is a plus when you don't care to leave to go out.

1  Thank paolapino
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We ate here last night, 3/9/13, and we were in Chinese heaven. I'm an avid "Yelper," so I looked there first for suggestions of good eats while in Miami. Silver Palace had an impressively high rating, so I decided to check it out for myself. After all, I'm a self professed "Foodie" from the NYC area. When i was a child, my family and i would dine at a very fine, authentic Chinese restaurant at least once a month. I digress. We had the foresight to call our order in ahead. When we arrived, there were several large "Asian" parties that were already seated and enjoying their meals. We took this as a clear sign that the food must be good and authentic. Anyway, we ordered the Chrissy garlic chicken (half a chicken), beef and broccoli, shrimp fried rice, white rice and roasted duck (half a duck). I'm glad we called ahead because everything there is made fresh, so our wait was a bit longer than usual. However, it was a wait that was well worth it. We ordered our food to go, and everything was carefully packaged an brought out to us inside of a cardboard box for easy handling. Loved that. We got back to our hotel and were asked asked by someone on the elevator "where did you get that?!?"......as the smell wafted up from the containers and through his nostrils, which surely caused him to salivate. Lol. Anyway, we devoured our food, but not before savoring and relishing every bite. Everything was absolutely delicious. The chicken was moist, the duck was juicy, the beef was tender and the shrimp fried rice was cooked to perfection (they didn't skimp on ther shrimp....there was plenty in the container). We ate ourselves silly. Haha. Seriously, though, don't miss out on this one. I've travelled a bit and have eaten at quite a few places. If I lived anywhere Miami, this would be my "go to" place for sure. Don't miss out on this one!

Been to Silver Palace Chinese Restaurant? Share your experiences!