Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$98
$90
CrownePlaza.com
Book now, pay at stay
$128
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$146
$122
  • Restaurant
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/26
$179
Book now, pay at stay
$91
$87
GardenInn.com
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/28
Free cancellation until 07/28
$399
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsinternational mallgreat location for shoppingrooms were super cleannewer hotelgreat hotelfront deskgreat rategreat amenitiesshuttle servicerecommend this hotelroom serviceexcellent staywalking distancebed was comfortablewould stay here againbreakfast buffetclose to the airport
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The room was very quiet and comfortable. Very roomy. Located not too far from the Miami International Airport. Across the street from the Miami Dolphin Mall.
The hotel staff was very nice. Check in was quick and efficient.
The hotel restaurant breakfast was well stocked and the restaurant staff was friendly and helpful.
Dinner was disappointing. The strip steak was touch and grizzly. However, my co-workers spoke highly of the avocado salad.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Luis A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Miami Dolphin Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Peter S,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the room, hotel location and service. We do apologize for the inconvenience with your dinner. It is thru feedback like yours that we are able to improve. Hope to welcome you back soon during your next visit to the Miami area.

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay there. Friendly staff and the restaurant food was really good.The hotel is across from the mall which is a walking distance. Shuttle is available but it does not run when it rains, which kind of defeated the purpose for us since it had been drizzling. Took a taxi once which cost $7, not bad considering the weather.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Nadish N,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

Needed a room the night before a cruise, so I found this hotel through the site where I booked my airline. First of all, it was a great price. So I hopped on it! My flight got in that evening. From the outside of the hotel, I knew it was nice. They had a restaurant to the immediate left. The front desk was to the right. Check in was a breeze! There's a nice sleek feel to the hotel. Once we got to the room, it was very nice. VERY nice! Updated and chic for a Hilton Garden. I mean this place is nicer than ANY Hilton I'd ever stayed in.

Let's talk about room service. Ordered room service, because we were too tired to go back to the restaurant. I bought a thick chicken and bacon sandwich with a load of fries for 10 bucks! TEN BUCKS! Who has hotel food prices that low?

I met friends for breakfast, so I didn't get to eat breakfast there, but it sure did look like a nice spread!

Free internet. Free printing. Mac computers! Top notch!

I'll definitely stay at this hotel again. Definitely!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Frequent_Flyer757
Luis A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Miami Dolphin Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2018

Dear Frequent_Flyer757,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience at our hotel. We are glad to hear that you had such a wonderful experience at out property and found everything to be of your liking. We hope to welcome you back soon during your next visit to the Miami area.

Reviewed May 12, 2018

I little off the bean track but well worth it, this hotel has a Latin theme, the place is busy everything I wanted to do was completed in no time. Spanish was the main language, but every one worked with me and there was not any problems, we had fun every one was so friendly here, I will come back.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Wes G,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel. We are glad to see that everything was of your liking and that the staff was able to assist. We look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

This is one of the nicest and updated Hilton Garden Inns I have had the pleasure to stay at.

I’ll be truthful, I assume it is new, and if it isn’t, then they have been taking the time to keep this hotel in top notch condition!

This hotel is a dual hotel in that one side is a Hilton Garden Inn, and the other side is a Homewood Suites. Both are Hilton brands and it’s nice you have two different selections depending on your traveling needs.

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn. The room was a great size and full of amenities. The room was clean and spacious. Loved the open air closet with lots of room for your luggage and open shelving to let you unpack and sort out your clothing. I would say this would be a perfect location and style of room if you are staying for any length of time.

And who doesn’t love a Keurig in their room? I’ll be honest and say I rarely use any coffee maker in any hotel unless it is a Keurig. I fee most coffee makers are not as clean as I prefer but Keurig coffee makers that are single serve work best for me. Pour in your water and there is nothing leftover and no need for anyone to try and “clean” it.

And it was especially nice that there was a specific coffee bar and refrigerator location and that the coffee wasn’t located in the bathroom like some hotels have them.

Let’s face it, a coffee pot in a bathroom doesn’t really say “yummy” to me.

The hotel provides just about all bathroom shampoos and bathing supplies you need. I personally love the Neutrogena brand and this particular hotel does not skimp of supplying you with a great assortment of them.

The shower door is what I call a “barn door” style and did not leak as some of the other glass door showers do in other hotels. And I truly can appreciate the large handle located within the shower for those who may need that option.

Again it was a very roomy and clean room and a nice clean hotel. No issues at all here .

And don’t forget you can basically walk across the road and you are at the Dolphin Mall for all your shopping and dining needs.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Karlboy
Luis A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Miami Dolphin Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2018

Dear Karl G,

Thank you for taking the time to write about you experience at our hotel. We are very glad to hear that everything was of your liking and that you found the room to be comfortable and clean. Also nice to see you were able to enjoy the coffee in your room. Hope to see you soon!