“Nice, nice, nice!!!! Perfect for the price! More space for the money!”
Review of The Mutiny Hotel

The Mutiny Hotel
Ranked #16 of 122 Hotels in Miami
Puerto Rico
“Nice, nice, nice!!!! Perfect for the price! More space for the money!”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Very quiet hotel! The rooms a big and comfortable. The hotel is small but the rooms ar big. The pool is clean and the hotel too! I recommend! It's not a Ritz Carlton but you have more for your money than a Ritz Carlton.

• Stayed August 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (209)
Orlando
Reviewed August 29, 2011

Located in the heart of Coconut Grove, within walking distance to shops and restaurants, this beautiful hotel was a sharp contrast to our usual expensive South Beach accomodations ! We enjoyed the modern facilities and reasonable cost, and the fact that we could walk to Biscayne Bay yet still be on Miami Beach within minutes.. the best of both worlds, with spacious facilities at the right price !

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
2 Thank miamiminnie
Highland Park, NJ
Reviewed August 20, 2011

Located in a nice part of coconut grove. Easy access (by car) to Univ of Miami. Do NOT walk to university of Miami. There is a VERY dangerous, poverty stricken area about 5 blocks from here. Area around hotel was fine. Pool area very nice. Our room was a suite with a full kitchen. Very convenient. There is a great natural food supermarket about half a mile up the street (to the left). Starbucks a block away. Unfortunately, they charge for Internet (really??) and parking ($22 a day but if you ask they will bump down to $16). Ask for room toward the front or on north side of building. South, rear side abuts the service driveway. CONSTANT rumbling of trucks, clanking of equipment, employees loudly talking on smoke breaks. Pool area allows smoking which is a bit disgusting. Overall, a B minus.

• Stayed August 2011
2 Thank Steve N
Miami, Florida
Reviewed August 16, 2011

Stayed for a weekend g. The location is beautiful service was excellent. The staff is so nice. Best part of the room is it is an actaul apartment with full kitchensmy room was nice and clean. The restaraunt has great food i must say the breakfast was awesome. A must stay for all. it is located right nex to Cocowalk shopping complex.

Room Tip: The room i had was on the pool side very nice view and it was clean both tv were new flat screens. r...
  • Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Norfolk, Virginia
Reviewed August 6, 2011

From when we first arrived to the day we left, everything was just wonderful. The staff, breakfast at the hotel's restaurant, location, room, I could go on and on...! The Mutiny Hotel is a beautiful hotel with luxurious rooms which include a kitchen with fridge and stove, living room, 2 tv's, walk in closet, bathroom and bedroom. The ambiance of the hotel is quite lovely and was perfect for my surprise getaway with my boyfriend! One thing I would say is that the bathroom didn't look like it had been swept very well, but other than that one tiny thing, everything was very clean and well managed. The location is also in close proximity (walking distance) to an outdoor mall with a couple stores, movie theater, cheesecake factory, chile's, bars and additional roads with stores all along the way. I had the best weekend there and hope to visit again!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank aeharrison
Palos Heights, Illinois
Reviewed August 4, 2011

I just spent a most wonderful week at The Mutiny. As a native Miamian coming back to town on business, it was a place I was familiar with from it's beginning.

The hotel has been beautifully updated and the one bedroom suite I occupied had ample space and was clean, comfortable, and homey. I was easily able to access the internet both in my room and poolside. Nothing like working by their pool in it's lush tropical setting. The feel is so intimate it seems like you are in the backyard you would like to have!

But best of all, and most important of all was the staff. WOW! Kind, courteous, friendly and willing to do what they can to accommodate your needs. Oh, and I left out the most important quality of all...........HONEST! Upon returning to the hotel one evening, I inadvertently left my wallet in my car when I left it with their valet parkers. I didn't realize this till then next morning. Needless to say I was panic stricken. I called to the front desk and they had the car pulled up for me. I looked for it on the seats, under the seats, in the glove box... I found nothing. I returned to my room a bit depressed over my stupidity. Moments later, the phone rang to inform me that the valet manager had found the wallet between the door I hadn't opened and the seat. They brought it up to the room, not only was everything in the wallet, it hadn't even been opened. I can't tell you how relieved I was and how impressed by their care and concern.

I am returning again in October with a group that is holding a huge fundraiser for Alzheimer's Disease. The Mutiny is our official hotel and one of the sponsors for our event. www.birdstock.info

They deserve and have earned your business.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Alberta
Reviewed July 28, 2011

After readying all the reviews we were very nervous about coming here. I will give you the good first. We ended up need a suite a day early and wow! they not only gave us a suite ...they gave us a discount. The first room over looked the dumpster...beautiful suite...but no thank you. We called down and the exceptional desk lad gave us our choice of three others. We took a suite that over looked the pool...not AS nice as the others..but very nice and clean and even the pull out was sleepable.
The fabulous young man at the front dest was amazing. The resuturante food is fabulous. and it is soooooo easy to get in and out of the hotel to either walk up the block to all the resultants and shopping or to hit the highway and go to the jungle island or childrens museum or miami beach.

Negative...it is a bit dated and the hallways smell like the sea...but we are literally right on the ocean.
The gym in still underconstruction so you have to the hotel around the corner for the gym.

we have been here for two nights and I have surgery here...I am very happy we choose this hotel.

to get a full suite like this at any other hotel the prices were more than triple what they gave us here.

I would come back....and Im a tough cookie to please! lol

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends