TownePlace Suites Miami Lakes
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Good 3.5/5
Holiday Inn Miami West - Airport Area(Hialeah Gardens)
Average 3/5
  • Pool
Great 4.5/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsseparate buildingsfull kitchenbedroom suitebreakfast rooman extended staystandard hotelrooms are greatbreakfast includedcomfortable stayenjoyed my staysouth beachconvinienceapplianceswalmartgloriamaintenanceremodeling
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Have stayed several times in the past; friendly helpful stay, fast check in. Located in a quiet part of town. Breakfast is very simple but enough for the day. Rooms are spacious but agree that some extra insulation between walls might be helpful. Full kitchen in each guestroom. Overall is a great hotel that would highly recommend to anyone who wants to go for business / shopping in the Doral area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
hotelmanager8079, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Miami Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Thank You for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. Comments always help us improve the service that we provide our guests. If I can assist you in future reservations, please feel free to contact me directly at the property.
Hospitably,

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Every time I visit Miami, my family and I ALWAYS stay here. We usually book the two room suite and I must say they are great in size. Plush beds and pillows, TVs in each room and the living room area, and the bathroom is a good size. Not many bad things I can say except for the fact they only have one dolly. Friendly staff.

Room Tip: Corner suites are best in my opinion..not much foot traffic
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MsPiggie89
hotelmanager8079, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Miami Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Thank You for sharing your experience at the TowenPlace Suites in Miami Lakes. We are always encourged by our guest feedback. I will share your comments with our associates in our breakroom. If there is anything I can do to assist you with your return trip, please dont hesistate to contact me directly at the hotel.

Hospitability,

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I worked all night and slept during the day. The building I was in seemed to be quiet most of the time, I never was awakened because of noise. The room was clean and comfortable. I never tried the laundry, free breakfast nor exercise room so I can't be much help there. There were some problems with the internet, and when I complained, the manager offered to move me to an upgraded room in the other building, but they were resolved in a few days, and later a new, faster system was installed. Parking area seems to be lacking. Good location with a small mall across the street and another just down the street. I would have no problem staying at this hotel should I return.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
hotelmanager8079, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Miami Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write on trip advisor. It is all comments that we use to continue to improve our product. I will make sure to pass along you positive comments to our staff who will continue to grow from positive reviews.
We absolutely enjoyed having you as our guest during your business trip in Miami. If we can do anything else for you, please don't hesistate to contact me directly at the hotel.

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 6, 2013

It's 350 in the AM, the screaming kids (playing not crying) down the hall stopped about an hour ago thanks to a noise complaint, but the walls are so thin every sound carries. People are outside yelling with no regard for others. I hear every activity on this floor. This is not the direct fault of the hotel but the thin walls exacerbate this problem. The carpeted floors in the stairwells were horribly dirty, they were cleaned during my weeklong stay but they had gotten bad enough to note here. I went to "breakfast" at 830 am only to find bananas, milk, and cold cereal. No oatmeal, yogurt, boiled eggs, or anything else a you would expect from a normal continental breakfast. I am normally Marriott loyal, and I have stayed at other Townehome Suites in the past, but unfortunately this hotel does not live up to the standards I have come to expect from Any Marriott hotel. I should note the staff was very professional and courteous. Also the Internet is a tiered pay for speed system.

Room Tip: Try to ask for a quiet area?
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Uberu
hotelmanager8079, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Miami Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you for your time in mentioning TownePlace Suites in Miami Lakes on Trip Advisor. First I would like to thank you for mentioning the "professional and courteous" staff. We have a great staff at this proprerty that really work to make each guest stay as great as possible. As you have noticed, we have just recently upgraded our high speed interent service. Our current service is more the 2x's faster than our previous service. We also now offer, as you mentioned a tiered service that is 10x's faster and is complimentary for our Marriott Gold and Platinum Elite Members. This is the new standard for TownePlace Suites. I do apologize if we were missing a few items in our breakfast. I will speak directly with our staff to ensure that our breakfast in not short on any of the items that we offer.
Again, thank you for your comments.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I've driven by these hotels many times. They look nice, on the lines of a Residence Inn. Boy, was I surprised. I had a late arrival into this Miami suburb, so I assumed I should go the safe route... a Marriott property. Not anywhere near the level of most Hampton's or Holiday Inn's I've been to lately. Dirty and outdated. There were women's underwear hanging in our shower. The "breakfast" is coffee, granola bars and cereal with no where to sit. I will assume this is their standard and never stay in a TP Suites again.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank peggy744
hotelmanager8079, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Miami Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Good afternoon and thank you for responding on trip advisor. On behalf of Marriott and the TownePlace Suites in Miami Lakes, I am truly sorry that you did not enjoy your stay. We are always looking for areas to be able to improve our service to our guests and your feedback is a valuable too.
You are correct regarding the TownePlace Suites breakfast. Our standard is a Continental breakfast. As we offer a full kitchen in every suite, at the time of your stay, we did not have a breakfast room.
As Marriott recognizes the ever changing market, as you may have noticed, we were still finishing our renovation. A portion of this renovation is to build a new breakfast area where our guests will be able to sit and relax.

Sincerly,