“Excellent Stay”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Palm Beach, Florida
“Excellent Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

I am a frequent traveler and have been very pleased by the service at this hotel. The hotel was recently renovated and looks great. I have been very happy with all of my stays at this hotel. The service at this hotel is EXCELLENT from the front desk staff to housekeeping to all management staff. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for good service and clean rooms.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Dear Armando R,
Thank you very much for staying with us and for being such a loyal guest, it is our pleasure to host you, we are glad you like the newly renovated rooms, we do too!
Looking forward to your next visit, we hope it is soon.
Tulio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Newton, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

I would just like to let you know how kind the General Manager, Tullo Espinal was to my husband and I when we were in Miami a week ago. We needed a room for three nights, but they were not sure we would be able to get them due to both a baseball team and an umpires convention due that week. We didn't know until the last minute that we had the room for all three nights. The hotel has the best staff of any hotel we have been to in a long time and we certainly appreciated all the kindnesses given to us while we were there. I would recommend this place anytime and if we should come this way again, I would be sure to stay here again. Thanks to Tulio, we really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank noaj1949
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Dear Noaj1949,
Thank you very much for the kind words, it was really our pleasure to have you stay with us, I truly enjoyed our conversations, guests like you are the reason why I am so enthusiastic about being in the Lobby, you are both wonderful and I wished you could have stayed with us longer. Best regards from all us.
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

This Hotel is my home away from home whenever I visit Miami, Staff is great and the place has just been renovated, very very nice, the staff and management (Specially the GM Tulio) are always there with a smile and anxious to serve. Stay there and you will know what I am talking about.

Room Tip: I like rooms facing south
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear Dr Clyde,
Thank you so very much for being such a loyal guest all these years, we always look forward to your visits with us, the entire staff thanks you for the review and for highlighting our very recent renovation, we like it too!
Hoping to see you again soon,
Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

This was my 7th stay at this property and I must say I can't believe the review from Terbang from Germany. This Hotel has the best staff, they are attentive and welcoming, always smiling and very willing to assist with any request, I have even called from outside whenever I am lost in Miami traffic. By the way they just finished remodeling and the rooms are beautiful, the new little convenience kiosk is great you can get drinks, Ice cream and snacks at the lobby, the General Manager is always in the lobby during breakfast hours greeting everyone and asking about their stay, got a comment or suggestion? Let him know.

Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Jackie R
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Dear Jackie R,
Thank you so much for being such a loyal guest, we are honored to be your host hotel in Miami, Thank you for kindness, we enjoy having you stay with us. Hope to see you again soon.
Walldorf, Germany
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Maybe they had a bad day but I don't think so. Anyhow, you have to rate according to your stay: When we checked in as walk-ins, staff behind the counter appeared less than happy to have us as customers. I would not have cared that much, but problems really started when we wanted to log on to the WiFi. It simply didn't work. After the third call to the reception they connected me directly to the hotline of their internet provider! But even that didn't help. I went down to the reception where other guests were already complaining about the broken WiFi. Still staff was very reluctant to help. However, in the reception area WiFi worked. So it became clear that it was a problem with only parts of the network. I asked for a room in an other part of the building, which I was unwillingly allocated to.

WiFi worked in this room. However, there was a strong smell of cheap perfume in the room. When we came back from dinner, the perfume was gone, replaced by a bad odor, that they apparently wanted to cover with the perfume.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear Terbang,
First and foremost,Thank you for staying with us, believe me we appreciate it.
Please accept our apologies for not making you feel welcome and at home, that is always our goal. I am addressing your concerns with our staff and I assure you whatever corrections need to be made will be made. Again, Thank you very much for staying with us and we hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you with the service you deserve and we are known for.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

I stayed here during spring break season in March 2014. The rooms were clean, and there was a lot of parking available. As far as location, it is located a 20-25 minute drive away from Miami and Miami Beach. The area around the hotel was good, with many convenient stores (a market, drug store, burger king, gas station).

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank francinetutor
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Dear francinetutor,
Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to write this review, we are glad you had a good stay and we look forward to your next visit.
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

We were going on a caribbean cruise last October and the Airline busted my luggage, besides the nice room, the beautiful breakfast the next, the people were very pleasant. They were helpful in all different ways. At the store at the hotel, the man did not have a piece of luggage to sell us. so he called around and found a place where there was a luggage. He went and he got it for us from another store. He only charged us about $ 75.00 and helped us put it the claim from the airline. No one at this hotel would even take a tip from us. They told us to give a donations to disabled children.

Room Tip: Check out the places through the internet even if you book through some kind of company. You do not...
Green Features: Everyone was fantastic. courteous and friendly. It was near the airport and then they drove us right to cruise ship. I think that they charged us about $ 10.00
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
4 Thank doris638
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami
Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Miami (Kendall)
Cambria hotel & suites Miami Airport - Blue Lagoon
Homewood Suites Miami-Airport West
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon
Hilton Garden Inn Miami Dolphin Mall

Been to Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall? Share your experiences!