Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall
Kimpton
$139
$118
  • Restaurant
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$199
$152
Marriott Hotels
$121
$109
$138
$118
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$91
$119
$105
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsflorida turnpikeflorida international universitybird roaddirector of salesburger kingkey westevery morningmake your own wafflesadjoining roomswithin walking distanceyogurtpublix grocery storepool and hot tubfitness roomfree breakfastfront desk staffgreat property
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This was my first stay was a Comfort Suites. I normally stay with Hilton and Marriott brands but this was close to my work location for the week and thought I'd give it a try.

It wasn't that the hotel was bad but I just couldn't bring myself to like it either...I guess I've gotten used to a certain level of customer service and greetings that was lacking from the property here. As someone who spends half a year in hotels I am a lot more picky than most.

The room was clean, but you could tell no extra efforts were being made to make it so...bare minimum. AC unit was loud and smelled a bit like must and mold, typical of humid Miami.

Publix was in the same parking lot so that was a plus, you also had a few fast food restaurants right there as well.

Decent...but nothing beyond average.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank CCTVTrainer
ToolsMiami, General Manager at Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Dear CCTVTrainer,
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our property, should you decide to stay with us again please do your best to see me, I will be grateful if you could suggest ways in which we could make you stay a memorable one, again Thank You, on behalf of the entire staff.
Tulio

Reviewed September 13, 2012

September 13, 2012

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Maria A. Zelaya and I was recently staying at the Comfort Suites located at 3901 SW 117th Avenue in Miami, FL. I had the pleasure of not only enjoying my stay at this location, but also have the pleasure of being assisted by the General Manager Tulio.

My appreciation of the exemplary service I received during my recent stay at the Comfort Suites cannot be overstated. It was a treat to always being greeted with a smile as we entered or exited the building. Every staff member I met was friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. They were also very professional. Moreover, your staff members were extremely polite and courteous with my four children and husband. They made our stay feel less like a hotel and more like we were right at home.

Thank you for offering such a great service and I assure my future stay would be in your hotel and I will be sure to also recommend it to my friends and family.

Maria A. Zelaya

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank maria z

Dear MariaZ,
Thank you so very much for the kind words.
It has been a pleasure for all of us to have you and your family stay with us for this extended stay, on behalf of everyone on staff, Thank You. Tulio

Reviewed September 11, 2012

We recently stayed at Comfort Suites Miami and couldn't ask for better staff. Not only were they professional but they went out of their way to make sure we found restaurants etc within walking distance. The beds were the most comfortable I have slept in during my four month trip.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank MadelineW1948

Dear MadelineW1948,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review.
We are happy to know we accomplished our goal, to provide a comfortable and friendly home away from home.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I have to say that our lengthy stay has been very comfortable and pleasant. Front desk personnel like Xiomara, Giovanni and Luis are the best. Mr. Tulio, the manager on duty has gone the extra mile for our family as well as Mr. Vaca. Housekeeping Marta, Juan, Eriberto, Antonio and Eva have been genuinely friendly and constantly meeting our needs. The location of the hotel is excellent, a block away from Florida Turnpike. The bedding is great and provides a wonderful night's sleep away from home. The hot buffet breakfast is similar to those offered at a five start hotels. This is a warm and affordable place to stay for long or short terms.

Room Tip: Great location
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lucy D

Dear Lucy D,
Thank you so much, it has been a pleasure to host you.
I specially want to Thank You for recognizing our team members, on behalf of our entire staff, again, Thank You very much.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Front desk were helpful and friendly. My biggest review goes to the lady named Eva who works in the kitchen. She was very helpful. Constantly meeting everyone's needs. Housekeeping was great they did a great job! The pool was awesome!! And clean I must say. The only thing is we booked the room for 4 and we extended our stay 2 days which they should had gave us a special price being we were here already and prior to our stay here we stood at the comfort suites in Orlando universal studios area. But other than that we had a blast here at the hotel!!! Great experience!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Aryzaie

Dear Aryzaie,
It was our pleasure, Thank you for the kind words and Thank You for recognizing our team members, please contact me next time you will be visiting our area. All the best.