Crowne Plaza Miami Airport
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
1,510 results
All reviewsmiami airportfront deskone nightlatin cafecatch of the daynext morningshuttle servicebreakfast buffetruns every minutesfree shuttleroom keyan overnight stayrestaurants within walking distanceshort staylong flightdolphin mallbusiness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I bid on this hotel from priceline and for the money it was perfect.The free shuttle picked me with in 5 minutes of calling,check in WAS fast and no waiting,which is nice after a long day of travel.Room was clean and quite and everything in working order.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
pksahora, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Dear oceana38, we are so very pleased that your stay with us met your expectations. Thank You for your visit and the submitted review. We are looking forward welcoming you again in the future. Until then, pleasant journeys..................

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I've stayed at the Crowne Plaza a few times over the past couple of years. On this visit, we went to check-in at 5:30pm and were told that the computer was down and it would take some time for them to locate a room. The person at the registration desk sifted through a file of reservations but could not locate ours. While waiting, another customer in line told us that he had attempted to check-in during the morning, but was turned away and told to come back in the afternoon. I approached the staff at the reservations desk with a couple of inquiries, which that were unable to answer. They promised to call my room with a response, but never did. If you like to watch sporting events at the hotel, forget it. They only have limited cable service. I had to walk to a nearby Marriott hotel to watch the NHL Stanley Cup Playoff games. On check-out, I paid my balance in full, but later I discovered that there was an additional pending charge on my credit card statement which took a couple of calls back to the hotel to resolve.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
pksahora, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Dear globetraveler30, I am disappointed that your stay with us did not meet your expectations in areas we could have controlled, such as, the questions posed and the answer promised but never delivered along with the billing issue after you departed the hotel. We agree that these actions caused disappointment and aggravation for which we offer our apology and the promise to work on the stated areas of concern.
As to the in room entertainment offerings I would like to offer information for future guests. Our in-room channel selection offers over 50 digital channels including HBO and HBO2. A wider selection of channels is available in our Bar area with a full complement of Dish Network programming and 4 Tv screens available.
We certainly appreciate your past loyalty and hope that we will get a chance in the future to demonstrate that we made good use of your feedback provided. Thank you for bringing the issues of concern to our attention.
If you choose to return to our property, I would appreciate the opportunity meeting you.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Stayed here after a transatlantic flight. After a difficult exit from Miami Ariport's Car Rental area (beware, signposting is ATROCIOUS), it was relaxing to get to a hotel and be greeted by very helpful staff.

The hotel is pretty much what you would expect. The restaurant was reasonably priced and the food acceptable, breakfast buffet not exciting but plentiful.

Our room was large, reasonably well equipped and quiet enough.

Good value though!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
pksahora, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear BarryC2010, first of all Thank You for your visit and the opportunity to have received your business. I am pleased to read that overall your stay with us met your expectations and relaxing after a challenging start at the rental car location.
Wishing you pleasant and relaxing journeys...............

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We stayed the night before our cruise. Really nice place and really close to the airport and the ship yard. The food is a little expensive but it is the Crown Plaza. The logoon was really nice. They also have ashuttle that will take you to your cruise for $20 ea person.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
pksahora, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Dear Scott F, pleased to read that your stay with us met your expectations. Thank You for your visit and hope that you will visit us again in the future. Bon Voyage..........

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Booked and paid my stay with hoteles.com, when doing check out the lady at desk charged my credit card. Told her and showed the reservation, she took a copy and said everything was ok until I returned home and checked my account and surprise the extra charge was there....Have been sending emails and no answer. Will not ever stay in this hotel!!!!!! Pd bus from airport passed us by full and came back after nearly one hour, at 5am with a 1 year old baby

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank bassplaya
pksahora, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Dear bassplaya, your concern with your credit card transaction has received my immediate attention and concern. After gathering some of the key business partners we discovered that indeed your credit card was incorrectly charged. It was also noted that an effort was made to correct the erroneous charge. I would greatly appreciate if you could contact me directly via TripAdvisor or my direct line at 305 929 0100. So that this matter can be closed to your satisfaction. We deeply regret this mistake and the time it has taken to correct it. I offer my personal apology for this aggravating situation.
We are disappointed we could not deliver the expected hospitality experience you expected from us.