Lowest prices for your stay
Get rewarded with One Key
$212
Algotels
$165
Teresa S
Hollywood, Florida
Great Hotel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 7, 2019via mobile
This is a great hotel within walking distance to stores, pharmacies, lots of restaurants and best of all it is within walking distance to the Bayside Marketplace. Close to the cruise pier. It is also within a block or two to the train. We fly into FLL and take the train to the closest station and walk the short distance to the hotel. The only downfall is that there is street noise especially if you are in a room closer to the ground. They love their car horns in Miami! There is a pool and fitness center. The entrance was a little confusing for us to find as we were walking as you enter from the parking deck. Overall we will definitely stay again!
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Vio.com
  • Trip.com
0.8 miles from Courtyard Miami Downtown / Brickell Area
Restaurant
Gorgeous resort style airport hotel
$142
18.3 miles from Courtyard Miami Downtown / Brickell Area
Free parking
View more hotels in Miami
1,426 results
All reviews whole foods courtyard marriott starbucks coffee within walking distance bayside marketplace nice hotel parking garage cruise port south beach pre cruise stay people mover convenient location lobby shuttle cvs brickell ship
Selected filters
Reviewed April 26, 2019

As a frequent traveler throughout Florida, I find that the Courtyard by Marriot group is by far your best for quality / service / Bistro / cost and room comfort. On this trip I need to get as close to downtown as possible at a fair price which is not always easy to do in a major downtown City. With a little researched I booked into this location. I thought I had an major issue with a missing Laptop, but with the help of the parking lot manager, Salvador and Sandra the general manager and their staff, I was pleasantly surprised when they took the time to review the building cameras and video's that show me placing the laptop on top of my vehicle at check in. Not missing after all. That's up and beyond basis customer service.
Give these guys a try as I will when I'm be back when in the area,

WT Cote

• Trip type: Traveled on business
SandiF176, General Manager at Courtyard Miami Downtown / Brickell Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2019

Good Day,

We just wanted to reach out to you to THANK YOU SO MUCH for this fantastic review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your still with us. We certainly hope that whenever you are back in Miami you will be staying with us.

CourtYard Management

Reviewed April 25, 2019

You are in the heart of downtown and close enough to walk to the Bayside Marketplace for shopping or a quick boat ride on the water. It's shopping at my favorite discount stores, such as Ross, Marshall, TJ Maxx. Close to the train. Breakfast at the hotel restaurant was good, drinks are a little pricey. No issues except not having a shower curtain when we first arrived. One was provided as soon as I made a call to the front desk.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

CourtYard Management

Reviewed April 8, 2019

I checked in after a night flight to Miami....a bit tired and exhausted as I worked the same day of travel. Kevin greeted myself and my roommate with warm energy, he was very informative and cheerful, almost as if he were hosting us at his own home. It was a great introduction for what would be an amazing stay!

This property is in a great location, with nice views and a lot of restaurants in close proximity. I did not get the opportunity to enjoy the rooftop pool and bar (on the 7th floor) but it looked like a great place to unwind!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
SandiF176, Manager at Courtyard Miami Downtown / Brickell Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2019

Good Day,

We wanted to thank you for choosing to have stayed with us! We appreciate this amazing review that you have left us. We hope that whenever you are back in town we will be seeing you again!!

Marriott Courtyard Managemen

Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

I am Marriott platinum plus. Even with the status, they gave me a room where the lights did not work. I told them, they did not fix.
Gym is substAndard. I would not stay Again. A bad price value. Next time, I would stay at the JW where the price is not hugely different.

Date of stay: April 2019
SandiF176, General Manager at Courtyard Miami Downtown / Brickell Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2019

Good Day,

We would like to start by thanking you for leaving a review, we are sorry to her that your stay with us was anything but exceptional, we would also like to apologize for the miscommunication.we have shared your review with the rest of our management team and we hope you will give another chance in the future.

Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

Terrible e xperience.
After calling front desck for a defective iron, twice, they show up with a hairdrier...attention is terrible!
It is Also an unclean place. New Management is terrible rude.
Itchi sheets!

Trip type: Traveled solo
SandiF176, Manager at Courtyard Miami Downtown / Brickell Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2019

Dear patoenushuaia,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We apologize for the experience that you had with us and will share your feedback with the appropriate department. We want to ensure that this is an isolated experience. I hope that in the future you will give us a chance to better serve you.

Courtyard Miami DT Management