Courtyard Miami Downtown/Brickell Area
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$217
  • Breakfast included
$164
$131
  • Pool
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$289
Travelocity
$155
$129
  • Bar/Lounge
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$109
$106
$173
Cancelon
1,213 results
All reviewswhole foodswithin walking distancebayside marketplacemiami downtownstarbucks coffeestreet noisebayfront parkconvention centersouth beachcruise portself parkpre cruise hotelupgraded to a suiteconvenient locationpeople moverstayed here for one nightcontinental breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 18, 2012

14 family members stayed here for two nights prior to cruising with Carnival. The rooms were clean and nicely decorated. Due to ongoing renovations there were a few perks (free breakfast in the morning and beer/ wine in the evening). The front desk was helpful providing tips and information about the local area and getting around. We were able to get transport to South Beach for only $5 per person each way, and they picked us back up as soon as we called. Though we wanted a beachfront hotel originally, this locale was a very good deal for the money. I would definitely use this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Alison R
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Marriott?? MarriNOT!! AC unit in room was so loud I couldn't sleep! Clanked on all through the night - more like a Flea Bag Hotel unit!! Seriously?? In a Marriott? Are you kidding?

Staff was friendly and fish tank was amazing. Should have slept in it.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We had a one night's stay booked pre-cruise. We arrived early and were cheerfully given our room, told that due to renovations our breakfast next morning was complimentary and there was free beer and wine during happy hour. What a great deal! The room was super comfortable, clean and quiet. The only thing lacking was a mini-refrigerator. We never did hear nor see any renovations, but the perks were appreciated.
I went to the happy hour for a few drinks and the bartenders were friendly and quick. The Miami Heat had just won the NBA championships and the I was warned that the roads leading to the port would be closed at the time I wanted to leave to embark the ship due to the victory parade. The bartender offered me his i-Phone to look at the parade routes and times to re-configure my (short) trip to the port.
Next morning, after a huge hot breakfast buffet, I was very nervous that our shuttle would not get us to the port before the road closures, so I asked a young lady at the front desk to hail me a cab. The roads were very congested and the cab was not arriving, so she litterally went to the street to get me the cab. Super service. We made it to the port a few minutes prior to the road closures.
All in all a great stay. I would definitely recommend due not only to the location and amenities, but the service - even without the free perks, it was a great pre-cruise stay.

Room Tip: Try the Peruvian chicken place across the street. Inexpensive and really good food.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Jsays1
Reviewed July 1, 2012

My husband and I stayed here in a suite before we left on a cruise out of Port of Miami. Upon arrival we were immediately upgraded to a suite since we are rewards members and they had made a minor error with our reservation. The gentleman who checked us in also gave us free drinks and a wonderful recommendation for a place to order pizza from (Mamma Lucia's), which was awesome! Free breakfast was also given to us because of some construction going on somewhere in the hotel, which we didn't see. Overall, the staff here are some of the most kind and professional people we've ever encountered while staying in Miami, they really do roll out the red carpet for their guests and we highly recommend this hotel to anyone who may be leaving on a cruise, due to the close proximity to the port. Will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MrsC052208
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Good service in a place that it is typical Marriot Courtyard style. Good and nice staff at front desk and bar. Happy hours from 5 -7 PM. Decent breakfast, which I get as complimentary due to supposed noisy work being done (I didn't realize). Neighbour parking that can be charged at hotel check. Good Choice.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family