“As Promised, I Did Return Just Like Gen McArthur”

and 1 more site!
Four Ambassadors Suites Hotel
Ranked #87 of 128 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Well I stayed for 12 days 14-26 March 2012. What a wonderful time. I want to give a big Shout Out to the Staff, Veronica, Freddie,Bobby and Carmen. The were all just so kind and polite. My Suite was Immaculate everything in working order. I got the same room I got last year when I was there. Outstanding View etc. Housekeepers did their Job Very Well. Took Good Care Of Me. Everyone I met in the Four Ambassadors Wonderful. So once again, Veronica and Bobby You took good care of me.

Thank You and Gods Blessings to Everyone I met.

SFC THOM, US ARMY, AIRBORNE, RETIRED, San Pedro Sula Honduras

Room Tip: I am sure all the Suites are as Good As Mine Was #766. Just ask for a Suite and You will be Pleased...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank SFC THOM ABN U

Reviewed February 29, 2012

We stayed in the Four Ambassador several times, last time in February 2012. Great service, valet parking and pool bar. Mingle with resident owners at the pool bar and had a great time.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Bimini B
Reviewed February 7, 2012

The rooms are really apartments, with a kitchen, but be sure you request a remodeled unit. Best location and the best prices. Not everyone wants to stay at overpriced hotels in Miami, you will be staying in the same area of the Mandarin, Conrad, Four Seasons, and within walking distance of Mary Beickell Village and the Metromover. A hidden gem.

• Stayed: October 2011
3  Thank 2,061
Reviewed January 17, 2012

The internet doesn't works in the room. 3 days in this hotel without internet access !!!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Fabio N
Reviewed January 9, 2012

This hotel is the oldest place on the planet. The apartments are horrible and completely out dated. There is no customer service and you need a form for absolutely everything. The wifi is practically non-existent. Stay in the Hampton Inn down the street. It's worth the walk.

Room Tip: There are none.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Jenna W
Reviewed July 16, 2011

May be a nice place to stay as a hotel, but not at all if you take an apartment.
It's very old, needs a lot of maintenance and the realty staff just try to make you have the worst day in your life.
One friend stayed in one apartment and had a HUGE cockroach problem that was never fixed and the air conditioner wouldn't cool enough.
Where I stayed, furniture was CRAPPY, we had to buy our own and the rooms didn't even have light. We also had to get beds so we could sleep.

Apart from all this, we had many leakage and electric problems and on top of all were blamed for the damaged furniture.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE.

PLEASE avoid staying or renting here.
It may have a nice location but people are VERY rude.

Thanks for hearing out what I had to say

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank rmt87
Reviewed June 22, 2011

All I can say now is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been a week since I left Four Ambassador Suites. I miss it already. Thank You so much for the Remarkable Stay at Your Hotel Suites. I was very impressed with the Service, Cleanliness, Courtesy of the Staff, the Over All Quality of the Suite. Though I only used the Fridge for keeping Beer and Water Cold everything there was in fantastic order if I needed it. I was surprised at the total price I paid. I was expecting a Heck of a lot more. My Room was 766 everything was in working order and the View was Fantastic. I hope to return soon. I hope to get the same room. Once again, Thank You for the Kindness from everyone 6 to 13 June,Room 766.

from a very Satisfied Client. SFC, THOM CARTMELL, US Army, Airborne, Retired, San Pedro Sula, Honduras

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo