“Not your expected hotel”

and 1 more site!
Four Ambassadors Suites Hotel
Ranked #87 of 124 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed February 7, 2012

The rooms are really apartments, with a kitchen, but be sure you request a remodeled unit. Best location and the best prices. Not everyone wants to stay at overpriced hotels in Miami, you will be staying in the same area of the Mandarin, Conrad, Four Seasons, and within walking distance of Mary Beickell Village and the Metromover. A hidden gem.

• Stayed: October 2011
3  Thank 2,061
There are newer reviews for Four Ambassadors Suites Hotel

Reviewed January 17, 2012

The internet doesn't works in the room. 3 days in this hotel without internet access !!!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Fabio N
Reviewed January 9, 2012

This hotel is the oldest place on the planet. The apartments are horrible and completely out dated. There is no customer service and you need a form for absolutely everything. The wifi is practically non-existent. Stay in the Hampton Inn down the street. It's worth the walk.

Room Tip: There are none.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Jenna W
Reviewed July 16, 2011

May be a nice place to stay as a hotel, but not at all if you take an apartment.
It's very old, needs a lot of maintenance and the realty staff just try to make you have the worst day in your life.
One friend stayed in one apartment and had a HUGE cockroach problem that was never fixed and the air conditioner wouldn't cool enough.
Where I stayed, furniture was CRAPPY, we had to buy our own and the rooms didn't even have light. We also had to get beds so we could sleep.

Apart from all this, we had many leakage and electric problems and on top of all were blamed for the damaged furniture.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE.

PLEASE avoid staying or renting here.
It may have a nice location but people are VERY rude.

Thanks for hearing out what I had to say

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank rmt87
Reviewed June 22, 2011

All I can say now is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been a week since I left Four Ambassador Suites. I miss it already. Thank You so much for the Remarkable Stay at Your Hotel Suites. I was very impressed with the Service, Cleanliness, Courtesy of the Staff, the Over All Quality of the Suite. Though I only used the Fridge for keeping Beer and Water Cold everything there was in fantastic order if I needed it. I was surprised at the total price I paid. I was expecting a Heck of a lot more. My Room was 766 everything was in working order and the View was Fantastic. I hope to return soon. I hope to get the same room. Once again, Thank You for the Kindness from everyone 6 to 13 June,Room 766.

from a very Satisfied Client. SFC, THOM CARTMELL, US Army, Airborne, Retired, San Pedro Sula, Honduras

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank SFC THOM ABN U
Reviewed February 21, 2010

I traveled with friends to Miami over Super Bowl weekend (unintentionally) to take a cruise. We waited until the last minute to book our hotel and found that availability was extremely limited and hotels were grossly over-priced. The Four Ambassadors provided us with a clean (albeit rustic) room that was large enough for our entire party at a very competitive rate. The room was clean, spacious, and charming. The view was beautiful, the grounds were well kept, and the hotel employees were friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend this hotel to my family and friends who were traveling to the Miami area. In all sincerity, the only downside I can share is the lack of an ice machine.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank Charlotte O
Reviewed October 21, 2009

This hotel is a low-rent establishment with a high-dollar price. The staff is rude and argumentative (not to mention non-English speaking). The eateries are incredibly over-priced. The hotel is run down and unbelievable enough HAS NO INTERNET CONNECTION!!!! The third rate rat trap hotels in Miami at least have an internet connection!

I think they should change the name to The Four Thumbs Down.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with friends