“One of The Best Hotels in MIA”

La Quinta Inn Miami Airport North
Ranked #66 of 125 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed July 7, 2014

This is to confirm that I highly recommend and endorse La Quinta Inn. It is affordable, safe, and clean. Further, the staff is helpful and friendly. Additionally, the rooms are spacious and the beds are nice and comfortable. As for the WIFI, it works extremely well. The location of this Miami North branch is quite convienient, offering transportation to and from the airport. The area is also equiped with several fast food chains, so no need to worry about lunch or dinner. Remember, breakfast is on La Quinta!! Truely excellence lives at La Quinta and the presence of the Lord is also in the atmosphere!! Signed: R. R. E.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed July 7, 2014

I had a good time the room was ready to go as I got there.The clerk took my info and processed me in right away.Enjoyed my stay.Reported the issue with the curtain before the block out curtain nothing was done ,but still that didn't hurt my opinion.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 3, 2014

This hotel is close to the airport and close to major highways. It is close to McDonalds, Wendy's and Denny's. I could hear the Wendy's drive through for hours. I had to turn on the fan just to stop hearing it. The breakfast didn't have the waffles as mentioned by other reviewers so me and my party ate at Denny's instead. To be hones I've never been a big fan of the La Quinta breakfast as it's just a bit too much of a free for all for me. This isn't a bad hotel but should be better by LaQuinta standards.

Room Tip: Try to get a room towards the back of the property away from 36th Avenue.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I'm a member of La Quinta and I love their free breakfast but to my surprise the breakfast was missing a lot of items that we used to get at the other La Quinta locations. No boiled eggs; no waffles, no assorted breads and teas. I was very disappointed. Also the Wi-Fi is very slow. The carpet was not clean as our feet became dirty (black underneath). I'm sure that these are things that can be improved! If these are improved, it is a good hotel to stay at! ;-)

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We had a quite room towards the back, away from the McDonalds drive thru. The rooms were clean and the breakfast was good. The night manager was great, she treated us well. We had a mix up with our company cc, and she got things took care of for us.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 29, 2014

A good hotel however the breakfast is very poor in comparison with the other La Quinta Inns. no boiled eggs nor waffles. The carpet was not clean as our foot become dirty (black) but besides these claims which can be adjusted accordingly, it is a good hotel good location and friendly staff

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Normal condition, reasonable, but Internet has not been working for the last 6 months. Its really a shame, because other than that, this is a good hotel comparable with what you pay. Good beds, close to the airport . Lot of parking lots, close to your rooms. Nice pool and quiet hotel, If you need Internet look some for some other hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank 373estebanb
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami
La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport West
Ramada Miami Springs/Miami International Airport
Quality Inn Miami Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport East
Four Points by Sheraton Miami Airport
Homewood Suites Miami-Airport West

Been to La Quinta Inn Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!