Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Doral Area
InterContinental
$135
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$138
$126
$110
$95
  • Bar/Lounge
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$169
$127
Marriott Hotels
$179
$159
  • Breakfast included
$122
$119
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$93
$87
$259
Mandarin Oriental
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskthe breakfast arearoom was cleanmiami airportfree breakfastthe shuttle driverfree shuttleyogurtmini fridgebooked this hotelminute drivenight stayshort stayrental carpre cruise staycruise portsouth beach
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Free parking is a big deal in Miami area, also nice continental breakfast with many options. After reading some of the reviews here I was like.. Ahhh where I'm heading!!! Pig hole? But this place is not like I read in some of the reviews here. I had a nice welcome at check in, clean elevators and my room 217 was very clean, good amenities (bath n body soap and shampoo) no lotions. They have pool but I have one in my house so I don't care how is it. Very clean and comfortable bed.. Very quiet AC unit and friendly maid staff. They also have gym, computer, and washer n dryer. I rest and enjoy my time there. Very quiet place.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Alberto M
HIExpressDoral, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Doral Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

First and foremost I want to thank you for taking the time to complete a review on your stay. We are delighted to read your positive comments. We are glad to know that the hotel exceeded the expectations. All reviews are treated seriously whether good or bad and we read them all. We did read those reviews inn which you were referring to. Once again, thank you for your feedback and I hope you do choose to give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

We used hotel for a one night stay b4 our cruise & 1 night after our cruise. The staff is kind and personable & Qmade our stay wonderful. We didn't have to worry about anything. They were very helpful. Not only were we picked up from airport upon our arrival to Miami, but they made arrangements for us to get to the Port of Miami the following morning at a reasonable rate. We want to thank Flo, James, Beatriz, Marvin & Lauriebert for making our stay the greatest. They went out of there way to make us welcome and very comfortable. The hotel is clean, neat & up to date and the rooms are large and spacious. Whenever we go to Miami, that's where we'll be staying for sure. Thanks for everything! Todd & Lori Burse

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Todd B

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on your stay. We are delighted to read your positive comments regarding the service delivered by our staff. All those mentioned in this review will be acknowledge and recognized by our company. We are glad to know that we are in the right path of customer service satisfaction.Again, thank you for your feedback and I hope you do choose to give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I stayed here just one night while attending a meeting on Miami Beach. I wanted a location that got me out to the beach quickly, but not Miami Beach priced. This is a great find. The front desk staff are very courteous and helpful. They greeted me as I came through the door. Check in was a breeze. The room was clean and stocked well. I like the mini fridge which was in my room, and it worked well. I asked for directions to a local restaurant for dinner. They directed me to a great Italian eatery down the road. I had to leave before breakfast so I missed out on that. I didn't use the pool, but the water was clear and the area well maintained. I will stay here again when I need accomadation in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
HIExpressDoral, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Doral Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

As always i would like to thank you for taking the time to share with the world your experience of our property. I'm glad to know that we made your stay pleasant and we know we are in the right road when it comes down to providing great customer service. We hope to see you again and assisting you in your next Miami adventure.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I was sent here when AA's computers went all Skynet on them. Actually, I was sent to another hotel, which was full, and then referred to the Holiday Inn Express Doral. I paid for my room because waiting in line for another 3 hours for a different hotel voucher seemed out of the question. Three hours of my life is definitely worth $60.00.

The lobby and lounge are nice enough, but nothing spectacular. However, I was very pleasantly surprised by the room - it was extremely nice, especially for this price-point. Everything seemed relatively new. The bed were comfortable, and the sheets weren't the usual tarp-like industrial fare you expect in a mid-range hotel. The TV didn't work well - it was intermittently pixellated, and there was no inclement weather, but other than that the room was boss. Parking was free - the lot was full, but I was happy to see a full-time parking lot attendant watching over the cars (though she was so intent in her phone conversation, I was fairly sure I could have picked her pocket without her knowing). I parked illegally, but the car was still there in the morning.

Desk staff was great - it was late, they were very busy (due to the aforementioned airline debacle and also because a large group of missionaries were checking in upon their return from Haiti), but they were efficient and unfailingly polite.

The hotel is off a busy street in Doral. I'm not sure there's much to do around there, but an ale house type place is within walking distance and there are a number of restaurants a short drive away.

Overall, I came into this hotel in a bad mood with low expectations, and everything was pretty great. So huzzah for this little Holiday Inn Express - great hotel with an excellent staff.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jonathan F

Jonathan,
Thank you for taking the time to write to the world about your experience at our property. We are grateful to all guest for doing that and whether they are good or bad I take them and review them with our staff. We then see what are our strengths and weaknesses and improve them for the future guest that will be staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again next time you visit Miami.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I was feeling ill this morning and called for Beatriz in the Breakfast Bar. She absolutely exceeded my expectations by taking breakfast directly to my room and offered me a mineral water to soothe my stomach aches........this was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING SERVICE in less than 5 minutes!!!! THE BEST STAFF PERSONNEL experience since I have been here for the past few days. Lady Beatriz, keep the spirit of excellence in all that you do because you made me feel like the only person on the planet....giving direct attention and concern. Blessings Lady B!!!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Princess S

On behalf of Beatriz and the rest of our staff we want to thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. Beatriz is a great employee who is probably the most mentioned in TripAdvisor (I should look into that). She is the reason alot of guest actually return to the hotel. We appreciate you mentioning her name as the person who stood out throughout your stay and for that she will get an incentive as well as a recognition from our company. We hope to see you again in the near future.