“Love it”

Krissals Restaurant
usmcwife01
“Love it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

The employees are excellent as is the food. Love the specials and the creme bruelle. Couldn't go wrong here.

Visited November 2011

Miami, Florida
“Burnt Salmon 45 minutes late!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2010

Generally good for breakfast, certainly not for dinner. Our waiter had difficulty understanding our order, then took over 45 minutes to serve it. He stopped by the table 3 or 4 times to tell us it was coming. Then on his last stop said we would be served right after the table of eight next to us who were eating their appitizers! When we protested he brought our food out. After all that wait my salmon was burnt! About a third of it was uneatable, the rest was dry and unpleasant. He came by the table to ask if the food was good, when I said no, he kept on going. I asked for the manager when the check came and was told, "it must have been good you ate it" Then said the manager was not there. Ileft my phone number and was never called.

1 Thank deepkimchi
Miami
“One of my favorites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2008

I recommend the smoked salmon bagel platter. I get it everytime. My wife and go almost once every week or two. Nice service and good food and prices for portions.

Miami
“If you are looking for a taste of homecooking....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2008

Great value. Great homecooking flavor. Nice casual not expensive family oriented restaurant.