“Perfect”
other travelers have booked this property
Large bedroom Our original 1923 bathroom
Our B&B
Porch at our B&B
Front garden
Front garden
Porch for relaxing day or night
Porch
banana  tree
back yard
Mango tree
deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Colleyville, Texas
“Perfect”
Reviewed March 15, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Sometimes when booking through Trip Advisor you worry you won't get what is advertised. This property was more than advertised. My son and I went to Miami to watch the World Baseball Classic at Marlins Park. This property is perfect for anyone who is visiting for baseball or who just wants to relax in Miami. We walked to the one block to Marlins park for four days day while watching others as they negotiated traffic and tried to park. On the one day it was raining, Ines provided us with ponchos. She was a constant source of great information, directing us to local sights, attractions, and eateries which were all exactly what we needed or wanted. She provided open access to her entire home, including her beautiful garden. She printed tickets for us, had great coffee for us, and helped us at every oppurtunity. We may go back to Miami just to visit this wonderful property and our terrific host. Thank Ines, and God bless you for your wonderful attitude and gracious service. Properties like this are what you want when you use Trip Advisor.

Mar 20, 2017
Thank you Steve, I so enjoyed your visit. You are the perfect guest; discreet, independent, appreciative and kind. Do come back to visit, I would love to have you all again and again.
lrhubbard
Columbus, Ohio
“Very colorful home”
Reviewed March 15, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

My granddaughter and I stayed in this lovely colorful home with a very very nice lady. She had a lovely backyard and a very nice place to stay in the backyard lights trees very peaceful and serene would stay there again she was very nice to us I would recommend this place to anyone if they want to feel like they were in another location or another country that's how special this house is.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I would have to say the overall appearance she had lots of colorful collectible things from her travels that made the home very interesting to look at
Liked least: I would have to say that there is an anything I didn't like about this place
Traveling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
May 9, 2016
Thank you for your generous review. We shall nor forget you both. We loved having you stay with us.
nomore4
cameron
“3 days in Miami”
Reviewed March 9, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

My wife and I had a great time in Miami! A large part of it due to Ince The owner of this Property. She is full of local knowledge, and gave great tips to places to eat and visit.A great bed, but no breakfast, not a complaint just a fact.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: owner
Liked least: air freshners
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Mar 10, 2016
Thank you so much for your review ! And, my bad, I think I might have missed offering you our usual demi breakfast of coffee, cereal, juice and fruit. I might have wrongly assumed you were going out! Next time you come I will and we can have it in the garden!!
So happy you enjoyed the house. I loved having you.
Warmlly
Ines
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing