“Nice airport hotel.” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
chicago
“Nice airport hotel.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

We stayed here for one night on our way back from Central America. The hotel has a free shuttle and is about 10 minutes away from airport. The room was very nice with a very comfortable bed. Décor was contemporary and generally quite nice. I was not that impressed with the general areas of the hotel. The pool looks better on the pictures. I was disappointed by the restaurant which was very overpriced and service was kind of disorganized, especially during breakfast.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (350)
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
Oslo, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

I spent 2 night here with my class of 33 persons. The staff at this Hotel is weary helpful, god and kind. And the room and beds are weary good. I would love to go back to this Hotel. And when you got a free shuttle from the Airport is easy to come to it!

The breakfast is weary good, but I would like if it was a buffet instead!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Fadhel_Tahar, General Manager at PULLMAN Miami Airport hotel, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Bonjour, Monsieur Pettersen.
We were delighted to welcome you and your classmates to the Sofitel Miami. I hope you will all keep excellent memories of such a special experience and that you will be back soon to discover more of the beautiful sites the city of Miami has to offer. Should you wish to make special arrangements for such a large group, please do not hesitate to contact our Sales & Catering office before your next visit. They stand at your service with any special request you may have.
Kind regards,
Pordenone, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

I've been in Miami 3 days for business. The position of the hotel enables you to move easly around in Miami reaching in a short time most destinations.
The staff and the service are very good. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable.
Only issue for people with very light sleep is some noise coming from planes that take-off at the near Miami airport.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

1 Thank Christian P
Fadhel_Tahar, General Manager at PULLMAN Miami Airport hotel, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Bonjour!
It was a privilege to host you during your recent business trip to Miami. Our central location allows fast and easy access to all the beautiful sites the city of Miami has to offer and its surroundings. We hope you will be back very soon.
Honolulu, Hawaii
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

Mar 24
From MIA we used the hotel shuttle to the hotel. We quickly checked in to 1022 with a very nice view. For the price which included a substantial breakfast special we were delighted.
We slept very well on a heavenly bed. The breakfast was the same venue as our dinner the night before. All was very satisfying.
Sofitel Miami is a better choice over the Hilton Miami Airport.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank alohatripper
We are delighted that you had a great experience at the Sofitel Miami. Our goal is to always exceed our guests’ expectation, and we thank you for taking the time to share your story.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Kind regards,

London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

I stayed here for the day during a long layover. The hotel is well located for the airport, but I wouldn't want to stay here if I were visiting Miami on holiday. Reception was very busy but the staff were friendly and efficient. Overall the hotel could really do with some modernisation as the corridors and common areas felt very dated. Still, for the price and for what I used it for it was perfectly fine.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank NMPCC100
Fadhel_Tahar, General Manager at PULLMAN Miami Airport hotel, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Thank you for posting your thoughts on TripAdvisor. We really value your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back during your next layover in Miami.
Best regards,
bluecobble
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

I stayed at the SH in February 2014. After a long flight and an issue with my luggage I arrived at the hotel exhausted and stressed. I was met by Marielle, Front Desk Representative, with such a nice attitude and a friendly smile that all my stress disappeared. Thank you, Marielle.

I requested a quiet room and got one. My room was very well appointed and super clean. The bed was very comfortable and I would bet, recently purchased. It was firm, with just the right firmness.

I also had dinner at their on-site restaurant. I ordered the pasta dish with pesto sauce and shrimps. It was to die for, with the pasta cooked to perfection. I like good wine and they had a nice wine list, with affordable prices. Another bonus.

Almost forgot to mention their shuttle service. Was right on the dot, at the time they had mentioned it would be at the airport. Another bonus.

I can only praise this hotel for its superb services and caring staff, at all levels.

Thank you for making my stay relaxing, pleasant, in nice surroundings.

Room Tip: You can trust their shuttle services. Even after a long flight, it beats taken a taxi.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank bluecobble
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are working very hard to ensure that our guests are completely satisfied, and I am thrilled to know that you left our hotel with such pleasant memories.
I will proudly share your comments with Marielle and the rest of our team. I am sure that it will serve as encouragement to all of our Ambassadors to continuously improve the quality of our services.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.