“Very Nice Stay”

GreenLeadersGold level
OH
“Very Nice Stay”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We stayed one night as we had to wait to fly home the following night from our Caribbean vacation. The hotel staff were very nice and friendly. They were able to give us a room that we could have a late check out time as our flight time changed until evening. The room was very clean and spacious. Shuttle picked us up at airport and took us back next afternoon. The gentleman ( I am sorry I forgot his name) who took us back to the airport was very nice. He told us a little about the hotel and Miami. Places to visit and sites to see so that if we go back, we can spend more time in Miami. We did not eat at the hotel restaurant but walked a few blocks to a shopping plaza and there were several restaurants and shops. It was a nice evening to walk and stretch our legs after our long flights. The young man at the parking gate was very helpful - told us what was around and which direction to go in. Overall the hotel staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and we would definitely return when we are in Miami.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank dianelcal
B_Nagesvaran, General Manager at PULLMAN Miami Airport hotel, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Thank you very much for staying with us upon your return from the Caribbean. We were delighted to host you on your way back home, and I am very happy to know that you will keep excellent memories of the evening you spent with us.
Our entire team is looking forward to welcoming you back to Miami in the near future.
Balendra Nagesvaran

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (407)
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed September 30, 2013

The wonderful madame at the front desk Martine who was extremely friendly and gave us a wonderful room, and Horatio the doorman who accommodated us and helped us with anything we needed.

A jewel in the rough. We arrived as tired and well traveled guests but the staff and accommodations made us feel like new again. It's been years since I received this level of service and attention from a hotel. It's not often one finds traditional service within modern settings, so I tip my hat to Sofitel to let you know whenever I travel I will seek out one of your hotels.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
I am delighted to know that you were able to enjoy some rest in the comfort of our rooms, especially after such a long trip. It will be my pleasure to personally recognize Martine and Horatio for their dedication to customer service and passion for excellence. They are true ambassadors to the Sofitel Miami, and we are very proud to have them on our team.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sofitel Miami or any other Sofitel around the world.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I got a great deal for $97/night room. I wanted to be close to the airport for a morning flight, but was worried about noise. I was pleasantly surprised at how quiet it was for being across from the airport. The rooms were very nice and updated. I often think of Sofitel's as being overly fancy and snooty. This one wasn't. The staff was very friendly. The beds were comfortable and had everything you needed to be comfortable. However, tall people will not appreciate the low, un-adjustable shower heads. There are no restaurants close by so the hotel restaurant is the only option, but it was a wonderful experience. It's lovely with its white linen. It felt very french. The mahi mahi over jasmine rice was wonderful. There's a free shuttle to the airport. I would definitely stay there again; especially at that price.

Room Tip: My room was over the second floor ballroom. People (probably from other time zones) were quite loud...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank trswendt
B_Nagesvaran, General Manager at PULLMAN Miami Airport hotel, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you very much for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to detail your experience, and we are so pleased that you had a pleasant stay with us.
We hope to see you again very soon.
Sao Leopoldo, Brazil
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I must say that I first choose this hotel because it's the only Accor around Miami, and I wanted to spend my Le Club points. Also, as a Le Club member, internet is free and pretty good.
It's less than 10 minutes from airport, Dolphin Mall and International Mall. But 20 to 40 minutes to get to South Beach.
Room is very spacious and bed is comfortable. Yes, you will hear the airport function, but this did not disturbed me at all, any of my seven nights.
Pool it's beautifully located facing sunset, plus they lend me some pool towels to take to the beach.
Service is always great. I would stay again.

Room Tip: High floor, any side, sunrise or sunset!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
B_Nagesvaran, General Manager at PULLMAN Miami Airport hotel, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you very much for your loyalty to Accor hotels. We truly value your patronage.
I hope you had a wonderful time at the beach, and we look forward to welcoming you back for more colorful sunset over the lagoon.