PULLMAN Miami Airport hotel
Average 3/5
  • Room Service
  • Free Internet
4,180 results
All reviewsmiami airportfree shuttledolphin malllong flightblue lagoonstayed here for one nightnice poolshuttle servicepre cruisecruise shiprental carconciergestarbucksrunwaydoormanproximity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Sofitel Miami has a great location next to the international airport, great facilities, extremely friendly staff from the Front Desk to the Food and Beverage team (KUDOS to the F&B for going above and beyond always with a smile on). The only but would be some aspects of the room, looking overdated. Other than that, great experience!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank David P
B_Nagesvaran, General Manager at PULLMAN Miami Airport hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

We truly appreciate your kind words, and it is with great honor that I will personally recognize our Front Office and Restaurant Ambassadors for their dedication to customer service and passion for excellence. We strive to be known for a service from the heart. I am delighted to know you were able to experience it.
Warm regards,

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Was charge for using my calling card in the room without being informed by the front desk......i was awaken from my sleep by the front desk supervisor that said she is the manager to tell me i have a bill that have to be settled now and rudely told me i have to come down now....with no regards for my situation she just was interested in how the bill was going to be paid......while i was standing there another front desk clerk was checking in a lady using a bank of america debit card she stood there trying to explain to the lady the procedure of why she cant use the card when she with better training or common sense could simple point the lady to a bank of american ATM machine that is right there in the lobby...... unprofessional front desk staff......She even told me i cannot stay the night at the hotel if i did not pay the bill and she will be calling my company......

1  Thank Winsome W
B_Nagesvaran, General Manager at PULLMAN Miami Airport hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at the Sofitel Miami. I take your comments very seriously and would like to express my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you encountered during your stay. I can assure you that we have fully investigated the situation with our Front Office Manager. We both stand at your service should you need any further information.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Been coming to the Sofitel MIA for a couple of years, although the downstairs lobby and restaurant have some qualities the rooms are becoming more and more shabby, but whats worse is that each and every time we stay we are told that they are just about to under go a major refurbishment yet after 5 stays we have yet to see one of these upgraded rooms. Food and service is well above the average airport hotel but the rooms really let the brand down compared to their other properties and its about time these rooms were brought upto scratch.

Room Tip: we've been trying to work this out, though they were starting at the top floor but dont think they have started at all!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
B_Nagesvaran, General Manager at PULLMAN Miami Airport hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thank you very much for making the Sofitel Miami your choice of accommodation when visiting Miami. I am very pleased to inform you that we have actually started the renovations. Please feel free to contact me directly during your next visit. I will gladly give you a tour of the newly decorated rooms and other renovated areas.

Reviewed September 4, 2013