“Customer Service is Super”

PULLMAN Miami Airport hotel
Ranked #42 of 122 Hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersGold level
Nassau
“Customer Service is Super”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

it is always a pleasure to stay at the Sofitel. The atmosphere is professional, friendly and clean, makes you want to return. The front desk clerks are professional, the door men have excellent customer service and the food is good as well. In recent times, when we have to stop over in Miami, the only and first hotel we think of is Sofitel, which is a good thing, because it means you guys are doing something right and you customer care is stella! keep up the good work!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

B_Nagesvaran, General Manager at PULLMAN Miami Airport hotel, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you very much for making the Sofitel your first choice of accommodation in Miami. All of our ambassadors are working diligently to ensure that our guests leave happy. I will proudly compliment them on your behalf.

Warm regards,

Balendra Nagesvaran

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (406)
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Tampa, Florida, USA
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Recently stayed at the Miami location. Upon arrival everything was fine. I chose to valet park versus self parking only because I know I will be getting back late and did not want to deal with parking late at night. They do have a parking lot but walking in heels up a ramp or stairs was something I was interested in. On that Saturday got back to the hotel late. First I could use the ticket that I activated to get into the gate so I had to get antother ticktet. Cool no problem. I will go to front desk to let them know the problem. Upon arrival to the front door to valet no one was there. I went in to customer service desk and she told me I had to park my car! I said well why did I pay for valet. I told her about the ticket and she said ohh let me check your reservation. They had made an error and had me checked out the hotel. I didn't say a word because I know what my credit card says and they will have to fix that. No need to gripe about that but yet and still it was an error on their part. I parked my car came back in and guess what the keys to the room don't work so we were issued new keys. My biggest complaint I have was the bedding. Everyone knows its a risk when sleeping in a hotel but to have just a comforter and no sheets on the bed is just well lets say unacceptable. I requested sheets no problem but come on that is the basics. Okay no this is my biggest complaint, the restaurant. I ordered chicken quesadillas which came out cold. Not sure how you have chicken cold chicken in such a dish. The guacamole was teetering on the lines of being brown in color. Sure a little lime could wake it up but....THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE in a hotel. Now of course why would you order this from hotel BECAUSE I WAS BEING LAZY. Well lesson learned. Will I go back there to stay probably not.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Sofitel Guest:

Thank you very much for your detailed review regarding your recent stay with us. I am very sorry to read about your disappointments and most detailed observations.

We certainly hope to have the opportunity to regain your trust in our product and service, and, if it is not an inconvenience, please contact me directly at H0889@sofitel.com to further discuss your concerns.

Our relationship with our guests is extremely important to us. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Porto Alegre
Reviewed March 20, 2013

If we consider it as an airport hotel, it's excellent, but if you believe you are staying in the top brand of Accor you may regret this choice... Anyway, the bed confort is outstanding, but it's an old hotel and lacks basic things like a minibar.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

B_Nagesvaran, General Manager at PULLMAN Miami Airport hotel, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Dear amrdeus:

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. While we are located by Miami Airport, we strive for the same excellent service and high quality product Sofitel is known for, and I sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I may be of any assistance during your next visit.

Rockwall, Texas
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here while overnighting in Miami. Our stay was very short but very sweet. The front desk personnel are extremely courteous. We ordered room service for dinner and were pleased. The beds we very comfy. Breakfast in the restaurant the next morning was very good with excellent service. We were on a tight schedule and greatly appreciated the prompt service in the restaurant and the shuttle service. I would like to stay here again when not so pressed on time so we could try out the pool as it looked very inviting.

• Stayed March 2013
Dear Susan P:

It was sincerely an honor to host you during your overnight stay in Miami, and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon to enjoy our beautiful pool by the lagoon and the same excellent service you experienced in our dining room.

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This hotel was pretty much of a surprise. I chose a hotel close to the airport so I could get any free way easily without getting stuck on traffic.
The hotel exceed all my expectations with a wonderful concierge service and even complimentary drinks at the hotel bar! Also, we got some cheese and fruits in our bedroom!
Best bed and pillow I've ever slept on!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank LaisSiqueira
Dear LaisSiqueira:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am absolutely delighted to know that we have exceeded all of your expectations, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We stayed one night in this nice Hotel. The Hotel is close to the airport.
The rooms are very clean, stuff very friendly and helpful. I stayed at several other airport Hotel but this is one of the best I was.
I can only recommend it.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Sandra G
B_Nagesvaran, General Manager at PULLMAN Miami Airport hotel, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear Sandra G:

Thank you very much for recommending the Sofitel Miami. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back, and our entire team stands at your service to make your next visit most enjoyable.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel several times, primarily the day before departing from Miami Airport. The staff is friendly, helpful and service overall is very good. The restaurant is nice and food very good but is somewhat rich if you're looking for simple food. They offer shuttle service to the airport and picked us up from the car rental area when I asked.

The guestrooms are good size, okay but not lavishly appointed. This is one of the drawbacks, being the guestrooms are in need of renovation. However, I was told this is due to happen sometime this year and believe Sofitel will probably make it really nice.

Other than nearing the airport or doing business, I'm not sure if this location offers much more for being in Miami. If you're planning on touring the city, then I suggest renting a car because it's not near any shopping or other sites.

The room rate is fair to very good for the location, quality and overall service.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Brad S.:

We are delighted that you had a great experience at Sofitel Miami. Our goal is to always exceed our guests’ expectation and we thank you for taking the time to share your story.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon at Sofitel. It will be our pleasure to have another opportunity to show you the gracious hospitality and superb service for which we are known throughout the world.

With all my best regards,