4,748 results
All reviews bartender victor golf course view miami airport the club lounge car rental hotel bar free shuttle between flights long flight shuttle service one night stay south beach valet parking rickenbacker spg cruise luggage
Reviewed February 28, 2011

Stayed for one night en route from Lima lo Heathrow. I found the Sheraton Airport Miami to be one of the few airport hotels anywhere with both character and a regular clientele. Due to my own oversight I had booked the wrong night. However the staff at reception were just superb...particularly Miriam (Manager please note) and a room was soon sorted out. The bar had a friendly atmosphere probably due to the many regulars. My meal in the restaurant was delicious. All in all a very good stay, but the hotel (like me) is starting to show its age and perhaps the Sheraton bean counters could make provision for a make over in the near future.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed February 22, 2011

I work for a fairly large international organization and we recently held a 10 day workshop at the Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel. It was virtually headache free! Staff knew what they were doing, anticipated our needs, made valuable suggestions and were very accommodating in every way possible. I've been to many venues with conference facilities in Europe, Latin America and North America but not every venue has business event coordinator experts. There is a difference between handling a wedding or a retreat that lasts just one day and handling a business meeting that can last over a week. The Sheraton Miami knows how to efficiently help you run your business meeting no matter what the size of your group.
Its location is ideal for business travellers. Right there at the airport and less than 20 minutes from Miami Beach if you want a change of atmosphere. Besides, once you are in the hotel, you forget how close you are to the air traffic.

The rooms are very comfortable and the food is good. Breakfast is pretty much standard but the staff makes all the difference. Wireless service on the entire hotel property is a plus.

So in the end, for the purposes of our 10 day workshop, the hotel was perfect.

P.S. All the car rental agencies are right across the hotel! If you’re staying for a while, be sure to rent a car with a GPS to get around Miami. Oh, and you can walk to the car rental place. No need to take the hotel shuttle to the airport only to get on the car rental shuttle at the airport to return to a building that’s right across from the Sheraton.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Makes_Me_Wonder

Hello folks,
I had the opportunity to stay an extra day in Miami and a few of us decided to stay at the Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center and boy the stay was much appreciated and needed. Our room such a great view over the golf course on the pool side. From the shuttle (shuttle drivers Jeff), the front desk and the restaurant (Frank & Domingo) just pure AWESOME!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 22, 2011

As a long-time Starwood Platinum member, I have had the opportunity to stay at many properties. This was my first visit to this hotel, and I plan to become a regular here.

Of primary importance is the staff, ALL of whom, from the General Manager on down, provided excellent and caring service throughout my stay. I was treated as if I were 'family'. Special thanks should be given to Lucas, Sirle, Stanley, Lorraine, Sarah, all of whom were wonderful to work with. Compliments to Raul (the hotel manager) for his generous assistance.

The hotel facilities are first class. I was given a beautiful suite which far exceeded my expectations. I was pleasantly surprised by how quiet the rooms are, considering the proximity to Miami airport - never heard planes landing/taking off.

The pool area and fitness center are inviting and are much more than adequate to satisfy my needs. The hotel's public areas are nicely designed and quite pleasant.

There is a club lounge which provides breakfast and evening snacks. The evening selection is one of the best I have come accross. Thanks to Chef Frank for providing an interesting array of choices.

Finally, the hotel's location provides easy access to the Miami area and beyond.

I look forward to many more stays.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2011

The stayed here at the end of a vacation in Florida and this was our final stop before we were to fly out. The location was picked because it was close to the airport. However it was very difficult to get to by car because of the re-routed roads and we had GPS! Getting to the rental car drop-off was also difficult, the staff didn't have directions on how to get there so we used the map. It ended up requiring a U turn what we only got away with because it was so early in the morning.

The hotel itself was fine and the rooms were in great shape. Kind of a typical business hotel we are all familiar with, nothing exceptionally good or bad in our short stay.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank youhadtoask
DavidBerger, General Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay with the Sheraton Miami Airport and Executive Meeting Center. The great news is the road construction outside of our hotel is just about complete. We are hearing 2-3 more weeks to go. Thank you for commenting that the rooms are in "great shape"! All of our rooms are very well appointed and recently refurbished. I am glad you enjoyed your stay once you found us! We look forward to having you back on your return visit to the Miami area.