Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$105
$101
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$107
$109
$96
$87
GardenInn.com
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$118
$93
$161
$140
  • Breakfast included
$299
  • Restaurant
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$119
$103
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$159
$123
HolidayInn.com
4,688 results
All reviewsgeo zeledonbartender victorgolf course viewmiami airportthe club loungecar rentalhotel barfree shuttlebetween flightslong flightshuttle serviceone night staysouth beachvalet parkingrickenbackerspgcruise
Reviewed February 22, 2011

Hello folks,
I had the opportunity to stay an extra day in Miami and a few of us decided to stay at the Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center and boy the stay was much appreciated and needed. Our room such a great view over the golf course on the pool side. From the shuttle (shuttle drivers Jeff), the front desk and the restaurant (Frank & Domingo) just pure AWESOME!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 22, 2011

As a long-time Starwood Platinum member, I have had the opportunity to stay at many properties. This was my first visit to this hotel, and I plan to become a regular here.

Of primary importance is the staff, ALL of whom, from the General Manager on down, provided excellent and caring service throughout my stay. I was treated as if I were 'family'. Special thanks should be given to Lucas, Sirle, Stanley, Lorraine, Sarah, all of whom were wonderful to work with. Compliments to Raul (the hotel manager) for his generous assistance.

The hotel facilities are first class. I was given a beautiful suite which far exceeded my expectations. I was pleasantly surprised by how quiet the rooms are, considering the proximity to Miami airport - never heard planes landing/taking off.

The pool area and fitness center are inviting and are much more than adequate to satisfy my needs. The hotel's public areas are nicely designed and quite pleasant.

There is a club lounge which provides breakfast and evening snacks. The evening selection is one of the best I have come accross. Thanks to Chef Frank for providing an interesting array of choices.

Finally, the hotel's location provides easy access to the Miami area and beyond.

I look forward to many more stays.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2011

The stayed here at the end of a vacation in Florida and this was our final stop before we were to fly out. The location was picked because it was close to the airport. However it was very difficult to get to by car because of the re-routed roads and we had GPS! Getting to the rental car drop-off was also difficult, the staff didn't have directions on how to get there so we used the map. It ended up requiring a U turn what we only got away with because it was so early in the morning.

The hotel itself was fine and the rooms were in great shape. Kind of a typical business hotel we are all familiar with, nothing exceptionally good or bad in our short stay.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank youhadtoask
DavidBerger, General Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay with the Sheraton Miami Airport and Executive Meeting Center. The great news is the road construction outside of our hotel is just about complete. We are hearing 2-3 more weeks to go. Thank you for commenting that the rooms are in "great shape"! All of our rooms are very well appointed and recently refurbished. I am glad you enjoyed your stay once you found us! We look forward to having you back on your return visit to the Miami area.

Reviewed February 9, 2011

I actually stayed at this hotel after flying into Fort Lauderdale, not MIA, because this hotel had an incredible deal for SPG points. That being said, when I rate, I try to take into account what I would have paid for the room. First of all, the hotel is convenient only to MIA airport. If you are coming from somewhere else, you better have a good GPS handy, because access is rather tricky, especially when coming from the west.
I felt it was a bit chintzy to charge $20 for parking in an area where parking is very much not at a premium. No big deal, though. The greeting a reception were nice. I felt my room was perfectly nice looking, unlike a number of other reviewers. Perhaps as an SPG gold member I got a refurbished room? Everything was clean, spacious, and in working order, except the TV checkout at the end of the stay. My main complaints were:
(1) The rooms were not insulated sufficiently for an airport hotel under a flight path. There was more airport noise than most airport hotels I've stayed in (which is quite a few).
(2) We ordered room service breakfast which never came. We weren't charged for it, and just ended up eating out, but how difficult is it to get that right?
(3) Pool area was small and claustrophobic.
So for the small number of SPG points I was charged, I can't complain, but for the price they want to charge, I feel one should probably be able to do a lot better, especially if one needs to park. This is, after all, just a 3* airport hotel.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank lebelgo

Management would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Yes you are correct, we are the most convenient and closet hotel to the Miami International Airport. Thank you also for your comments regarding the room you received. All of our rooms have been refurbished and continue to evolve each day. I am sorry to hear you had some noise issues during your stay. Typically we do not hear that as a concern. I sincerely apologize for the breakfast not arriving at your room like you desired. Please know upon your return visit with us, I will be sure to take care of your breakfast!

We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed January 30, 2011

I spent a night here on arrival at Miami Airport because I wasn't sure if my flight was going to be delayed etc. There is a shuttle from the terminal which goes every 15mins. I had to wait about 7min, the journey is maybe 2-3min so very close. Check-in was quick & easy. Lobby is OK, staff were helpful.

Room was clean, nothing fancy but no surprises there. Internet was free which is good.

Restaurant was OK - staff were friendly, food was surprisingly good.

Looks like the hotel is used quite a bit by air crew because there were some checking in when I arrived and there is a large bar with pool table etc to hang out in.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
DavidBerger, General Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2011

We look forward to hosting you again in the future!