Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$101
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$103
Hilton.com
$137
$109
Hampton.com
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$118
$140
  • Breakfast included
$299
  • Restaurant
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$123
$103
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$132
HolidayInn.com
4,688 results
All reviewsgeo zeledonbartender victorgolf course viewmiami airportthe club loungecar rentalhotel barfree shuttlebetween flightslong flightshuttle serviceone night staysouth beachvalet parkingrickenbackerspgcruise
Reviewed February 9, 2011

I actually stayed at this hotel after flying into Fort Lauderdale, not MIA, because this hotel had an incredible deal for SPG points. That being said, when I rate, I try to take into account what I would have paid for the room. First of all, the hotel is convenient only to MIA airport. If you are coming from somewhere else, you better have a good GPS handy, because access is rather tricky, especially when coming from the west.
I felt it was a bit chintzy to charge $20 for parking in an area where parking is very much not at a premium. No big deal, though. The greeting a reception were nice. I felt my room was perfectly nice looking, unlike a number of other reviewers. Perhaps as an SPG gold member I got a refurbished room? Everything was clean, spacious, and in working order, except the TV checkout at the end of the stay. My main complaints were:
(1) The rooms were not insulated sufficiently for an airport hotel under a flight path. There was more airport noise than most airport hotels I've stayed in (which is quite a few).
(2) We ordered room service breakfast which never came. We weren't charged for it, and just ended up eating out, but how difficult is it to get that right?
(3) Pool area was small and claustrophobic.
So for the small number of SPG points I was charged, I can't complain, but for the price they want to charge, I feel one should probably be able to do a lot better, especially if one needs to park. This is, after all, just a 3* airport hotel.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank lebelgo
DavidBerger, General Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2011

Management would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Yes you are correct, we are the most convenient and closet hotel to the Miami International Airport. Thank you also for your comments regarding the room you received. All of our rooms have been refurbished and continue to evolve each day. I am sorry to hear you had some noise issues during your stay. Typically we do not hear that as a concern. I sincerely apologize for the breakfast not arriving at your room like you desired. Please know upon your return visit with us, I will be sure to take care of your breakfast!

We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed January 30, 2011

I spent a night here on arrival at Miami Airport because I wasn't sure if my flight was going to be delayed etc. There is a shuttle from the terminal which goes every 15mins. I had to wait about 7min, the journey is maybe 2-3min so very close. Check-in was quick & easy. Lobby is OK, staff were helpful.

Room was clean, nothing fancy but no surprises there. Internet was free which is good.

Restaurant was OK - staff were friendly, food was surprisingly good.

Looks like the hotel is used quite a bit by air crew because there were some checking in when I arrived and there is a large bar with pool table etc to hang out in.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
DavidBerger, General Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2011

We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed January 27, 2011

Stayed here for a convention and I was horrified to wake up with bed bug bites all over my legs- had to go to the emergency room which they said they would pay for the visit and then no one would return my phone calls after I sent them the bill.
DO NOT STAY HERE! Would have seemed to be clean but bed bugs in the beds!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
lkent15, General Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2011

Thank you very much for your feedback. Our hotel is engaged with pest control on a weekly basis to insure the integrity of our product and most importantly assure that we do not have a bed bug issue.. As part of our transition to Sheraton and Starwood Hotels as of December 15, 2010 all bedding including mattress' ,box springs, linens and duvets were installed and upgraded to the Sweet Sleeper package which is brand specific.

Many of our guests have commented positively on the cleanliness, comfort, and overall sleeping experience they have had with us recently. Management hopes to have you back in the very near future to experience our new product.

Reviewed January 17, 2011

This hotel, former Wyndham and before that already a Sheraton, is an aberration! I don't understand why Sheraton bought it and put its brand on it. It looks sad and it is the worst place where to spend even one night before or after your flight. They just bought it, waited some time and opened it again publicizing a radical renovation that never happened.
I am starwood gold member (and have been a gold member for the past 4 years) and after this experience I started doubting of the commitment of this brand to quality and decent accommodation. Please, close it as soon as possible!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank ari100
Reviewed January 13, 2011

My flight out of Miami was recently canceled and the airline gave me a voucher to stay at the Sheraton overnight. For an airport hotel, the Sheraton is unexceptional, but a decent place to stay. The rooms are spacious, but are in need of a renovation. I was initially given a room where the flat screen television didn't work and the staff quickly gave me another room--which I appreciated. However, both rooms had tired decor and stained rugs. Overall, the hotel had a certain grimy feel to it.

On a positive note, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful and the food was surprisingly good (I enjoyed the buffet breakfast). The fitness room was excellent for a hotel, offering a good selection of cardio, muscle building machines and free weights. The pool looked okay--it appeared to be well maintained. The airport shuttle was efficient, the ride from my terminal to the hotel was less than 10 minutes. As an FYI--this hotel used to be a Wyndham and was recently re-branded as a Sheraton. Hopefully, Starwood will make even more improvements.

For short business stays in Miami, this is not a bad choice.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple