4,716 results
All reviewsgeo zeledonbartender victorgolf course viewmiami airportthe club loungecar rentalhotel barfree shuttlebetween flightslong flightshuttle serviceone night staysouth beachvalet parkingrickenbackerspgcruise
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely beautiful hotel. People were above and beyond polite and helpful. Amenities were great, comfortable beds and pillows, spacious rooms, beautiful pool, various sitting areas, great food. Value A++

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Joshua N, Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you Diane for your wonderful review. Its our goal to ensure our guest receive the very best experience when staying with us. We are beyond delighted to here we exceeded your expectations. We hope in the near future to get another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

We were stranded due to a flight cancellation. The staff received many of us that night, with our hotel vouchers. I thought we would be in line for at least an hour to check in but that was not the case. Maybe 5 minutes in line and we had a room key in hand. They were very pleasant, efficient and they treated us the way any guest should be treated, not as an imposition.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple

Hi Lynette, Although I was sorry to here of your detour we are delighted that we had a oppertuniy to accommodate you. Thank you for sharing your great expeirnce and do come see us again soon.

Reviewed August 10, 2018

We stayed here for one night before driving upto Davenport to our villa for two weeks. The hotel is very well located just outside the car rental garage with self parking or valet parking. The valet parking staff were very pleasant and helpful. The reception staff also were very pleasant, helpful and courteous. The hotel itself was in very good decorative
condition with a very good restaurant/bar and a very nice ourdoor swimming pool. The two double bed room had excellent a/c, a safe, was very spacious and clean with tea and coffee making facilities. The beds were extremely comfortable and we had an excellent nights sleep.
It was overall a great hotel with excellent staff and facilities and we would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: The rooms to the rear have views of the pool and golf course.
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Joshua N, Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2018

Hi Davidstacey0208,

Thanks for such an awesome review. We are happy to here that you enjoyed your stay and had such wonderful experiences with our staff. Do come see us again soon when your travels return you to Miami.

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is super close to the airport. It was perfect for our one night stay before going on a cruise. Shuttle runs 24/7. The max you have to wait is 20min. The rooms are small but adequate. Bed are very comfy. Bathrooms could use some renovations but still very pleased with it. However in our room the AC was a tad bit too loud. Had to turn up the TV quite a bit to drown it out. I would recommend to anyone who wants an extremely close hotel to the airport.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends

Hi SM,

It is our goal to ensure that we not only meet but exceed our guest expectations.Thank you for your invaluable feedback. If your travels return you to us please contact me. I would love to personally see to a flawless stay.

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

I cannot say enough about the staff at the Sheraton. My husband took me on a surprise vacation, I had just lost my job. The trip started off well, we had plenty of time at the airport. It went downhill from there. The plane was overbooked, I lost my seat and we were stuck in the plane for 30 minutes waiting to get off. The airport was deserted and we had to walk 2 miles to the rental car. I had an asthma attack and my husband could find no one to help him. The rental car we were assigned to was stolen. The Airbnb we booked, turned out to be a storage shed with no windows. At 4 am, after being up 23 hours, the Sheraton was the only hotel with open rooms. We called ahead, they did not ask our name, they remembered our voice. When we got there, the staff could tell I was in distress and helped take care of me until my husband could park the car and get me to our room. The next two days were magical. The hotel staff fed us, made sure we rested and helped us see the best sights in Miami. They not only saved our trip, but we're the highlight. I am so grateful for all they did for us.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple

Sara O,

Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely expierence with our team. We strive to make our guest stay as pleasant as possible at any means possible. The staff appreciates your kind words. We hope to be your number one choice when travling to Miami. Come see us again soon!