4,760 results
All reviews bartender victor golf course view miami airport the club lounge car rental hotel bar free shuttle long flight shuttle service one night stay south beach valet parking rickenbacker geo spg cruise mojito
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is super close to the airport. It was perfect for our one night stay before going on a cruise. Shuttle runs 24/7. The max you have to wait is 20min. The rooms are small but adequate. Bed are very comfy. Bathrooms could use some renovations but still very pleased with it. However in our room the AC was a tad bit too loud. Had to turn up the TV quite a bit to drown it out. I would recommend to anyone who wants an extremely close hotel to the airport.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Joshua N, Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2018

Hi SM,

It is our goal to ensure that we not only meet but exceed our guest expectations.Thank you for your invaluable feedback. If your travels return you to us please contact me. I would love to personally see to a flawless stay.

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

I cannot say enough about the staff at the Sheraton. My husband took me on a surprise vacation, I had just lost my job. The trip started off well, we had plenty of time at the airport. It went downhill from there. The plane was overbooked, I lost my seat and we were stuck in the plane for 30 minutes waiting to get off. The airport was deserted and we had to walk 2 miles to the rental car. I had an asthma attack and my husband could find no one to help him. The rental car we were assigned to was stolen. The Airbnb we booked, turned out to be a storage shed with no windows. At 4 am, after being up 23 hours, the Sheraton was the only hotel with open rooms. We called ahead, they did not ask our name, they remembered our voice. When we got there, the staff could tell I was in distress and helped take care of me until my husband could park the car and get me to our room. The next two days were magical. The hotel staff fed us, made sure we rested and helped us see the best sights in Miami. They not only saved our trip, but we're the highlight. I am so grateful for all they did for us.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Sara O,

Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely expierence with our team. We strive to make our guest stay as pleasant as possible at any means possible. The staff appreciates your kind words. We hope to be your number one choice when travling to Miami. Come see us again soon!

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

We missed our connection flight in Miami and were rebooked for the next morning. This hotel had a great rate and was less than a mile from the airport. They provided a free shuttle to and from the airport and the rooms were nice and clean. This is exactly what we needed.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2018

Probably the coolest, most standupish, generous bartender I’ve ever met happens to work in this beautifully convenient airport hotel. He knew each and everyone of his customers on a first name basis and made such effort to get to know me, which I gladly shared my life story with him, and without him losing any interest as I rambled on and on. I highly recommmend you to check out the Sheraton and when you do, stop by the bar to chat with Victor!

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Andrew H
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

We spent one night and the Sheraton and we arrived very late 2:00am. First we had a free shuttle from the airport to the hotel and it was great after a long flight. The check in was fast and the lady at the reception was very nice and efficient. We had one room with 2 queens beds, the size of the room it’s fine. The breakfast was very busy but the selection of food was fresh and we could find fresh waffles.
The bonus the hotel is near the rental agency and you can pick up your car before you start your journey.

Trip type: Traveled with family