“good place .... Wally S.”

Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center
Ranked #29 of 128 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Airport friendly, decent hotel, and overall, very good staff .. especially the bellmen and valet guys ... my man Geo Zeledon is the DUDE at the front valet .. he makes everything EASY ... ole school, the way it should be .. great breakfest .. back to LA ...

Room Tip: must get a PURE AIR room ..
1  Thank Bigshow77
JonW338, General Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and hospitality. Customer care is amongst our highest priorities and it is always gratifying to hear that our teams have succeeded in ensuring that our guests experience that care. I will share your comments with our teams and especially with Geo, the bellmen and parking valet. Your recommendation is appreciated and we hope to have another opportunity for a future visit.

Jon K. Wubbena, CHA

Write a ReviewReviews (4,401)

Reviewed March 11, 2014

me and my wife stayed here for 3 days, because of our honey moon. The service was great, specially in the club lounge, where Mayling Marenco was very helpful. the valet parking is useful. I only have to say that the overnight parking should not be charged extra.

• Stayed: March 2014

Thank you for your sharing your recent experience. We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your overall stay, especially since you were celebrating a very special occasion. I will share your kind comments with Mayling. Your recommendation is appreciated and we will have another opportunity to welcome you on a future trip.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I recently stayed 4-nights at this Sheraton property at Miami Airport (for business). There were some challenges regarding check-in, cleanliness and housekeeping. As a believer in "if they don't know, they can't correct a situation", I was vociferous in the challenges. There was immediate response from the executive team, and on a dime, they turned around a situation. They made me feel extremely important, and they were sincere. I would no doubt return to this Sheraton property the next time I am there on business.

Bravo to Geo Zeledon in the transportation department, who really went out of his way each day to please. Also in the Club Lounge, Mayling Marenco could not have been more attentive and nicer.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I stay at the Sheraton Miami Airport 3 or 4 times a year on business trips. All services are quick and friendly. The hotel is conveniently located next to the airport and offers great value for your money, and...the best breakfast in town with personalized omelettes, and fresh fruit from the same morning. I am recognized by the staff at the bar and restaurant even when I let 6 months go by, between two visits.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
JonW338, General Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

We are so glad you have again enjoyed another visit with us. We consider our guests an extension of our family and our culinary team remembers when family returns. Thank you for recognizing their efforts. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back home on your next trip.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

To start with, I stayed here during high season for the whole Miami so I'm biased of high cost. Anyway, it's a pretty old hotel -- you can see its age from the elevator, the furniture, the bathroom, simply everything. Plus, it has that weird smell in almost all hotels situated in such humid area. The plus side is the service is good; the bar and restaurant are well run. Hotel food is never cheap but as well as it has taste, I'm satisfied. Its location is good and bad... very close to the airport; right next to the rental car center. However, you cannot walk to the hotel from the airport for sure (probably you can do so from rental car center, but I did not try); and if you drive, the maze around MIA airport will make you go crazy - you can see it, but you simply cannot get to it... the best and probably the only way to get to this hotel is by its shuttle. Overall, a good hotel for a layover in MIA; not so great if you stay here for business or anything else...

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your recent experience. We always look forward to hearing from our guests no matter what the circumstances as it provides us with valuable insight as to where improvements may be made. We have completed several upgrades to guest room and corridor carpets and marble in our bathrooms to name a few. We will continue to work on making adjustments. Aside from our shuttle, another option to get to our hotel from the airport is via the People Mover System that brings you directly to the transportation complex across the street from our hotel. The final stages of the complex are coming to a close soon and I am sure that a more convenient option for pedestrians will be in place. Your recommendation is appreciated and we hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back on a future trip.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

There's a cuban guy at the lobby bar, Victor, he is a bartender. He gave not just me, but everyone I saw at the bar an excellent service, he's an awesome dude that really helps you through with anything you might need. It's always good to have a guy you can trust serving you drinks and also to have fun with.

Room Tip: There's a cuban guy at the lobby bar, Victor, he is a bartender. He gave not just me, but everyo...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your recent post. We are very proud of Victor and all that he does for our valued guests. Victor always tries to ensure our guests feel right at home and his hospitality is effortless. Your recommendation is appreciated and we will look forward to your future stays with us.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

As a Platinum SPG member, I am in hotels all of the time, and I can honestly say that this hotel is simply superb. Wonderful gym, great pool area, spectacular club lounge with amazing breakfast and dinner....and most of all, an absolutely AMAZING staff! They are all so incredibly polite, and truly want you to have the best experience possible. Anything you need they take care of it right away. Tiffany, Winnie, Agar, Veronica, Geovanny Zeledon, Alex Gualda, Allain, Mayling and so many others of the staff are just incredible. They truly make you feel at home. I would recommend this hotel a million times over!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business